A Thin Shell

I only return unintelligent, derogatory statements with like ones. His band sucks in my opinion. And he obviously thinks i should buy a thin shell. So let's be dicks about it

Your argument makes no sense. Why shouldn't you buy "A thin shell" you obviously like the music, beg others to post lyrics, so why not buy it. You remind me of a past friend who claimed to be Opeth's biggest fan, but never bought an album. I've listened to Cerulean's music and I think it's pretty badass, very melodic, and dark, you don't hear very many black metal bands with good vox and music that takes that melodic route, so fuck you, you whiney little bitch

He never insulted you....Does the truth hurts that much? :O

Your argument makes no sense. Why shouldn't you buy "A thin shell" you obviously like the music, beg others to post lyrics, so why not buy it. You remind me of a past friend who claimed to be Opeth's biggest fan, but never bought an album. I've listened to Cerulean's music and I think it's pretty badass, very melodic, and dark, you don't hear very many black metal bands with good vox and music that takes that melodic route, so fuck you, you whiney little bitch

Wow you people are actually more pissed than Cerulean himself :) This board must be an ethical example to all internetz world :)

Well, Cerulean is tired of dealing with pricks, he's been in this forum for so long , that when someone tells him to fuck off , he doesn't feel shit anymore :D

I do believe you guys are being PC faggots to Brave Archangel, as if you all never downloaded anything from the internet and are now crucifying the guy because he somehow likes a band and probably downloaded some songs from the fucking internet. Also, he has already said he's poor you god damn fools, don't pull the "ooooh it's not the band's problem if he is poor" card. How about giving him credit for praising the band instead of throwing shit at him for for doing stuff that everybody in the world does?

Astonishing

But you don't go over the band's webpage whining because you can't get their shit for free , do you?. That's just pure cynism , learn the difference for God's sake.

I call bullshit on your story once again. Not that it makes a difference, but I've been here since 2002. Kev, Stef, and myself go way back. Besides, this is about the nicest place on the net if you can believe that. Everyone needs to sit back, chillax and take a chill pill. This entire argument is massively stupid.

Edit: Directed at Noc prior post.

I call bullshit on your story once again. Not that it makes a difference, but I've been here since 2002. Kev, Stef, and myself go way back. Besides, this is about the nicest place on the net if you can believe that. Everyone needs to sit back, chillax and take a chill pill. This entire argument is massively stupid.

Edit: Directed at Noc prior post.

Then why make part of it? You're always trying to get into an argument with whoever says something,just please get over your bipolar disorders and get your shit straight.