A Thin Shell

What have you deciphered til now? I'm very curious about the lyrics.

I'll give it a shot!

Shut it all down
The facts of a memory...
I have been running around inside
In this ..world I'm?
The....is never....
And drags me back
Though it is against my will

I am locked inside
This suit of flesh and blood
something something something forever
With the parasites in my flesh/face

I can hear your cries
I can feel your breath till the end
(great line)
YOu have been facing me for so long
no.....

Erase the ...................

I am fighting with my heart as an enemy
Falling through a black hole into eternity
Draw me an endless sleep
Where the sorrow dims

......a light, and put it over me
A..............................humanity
Bring me a .......
And please let me feel ..........

THat's all I got so far

This album is really good - It doesn't really have much katatonia influence and only resembles older OT a little bit. It's heavy, a bit groovy, highly atmospheric and a perfect mixture of agressive and depressive. The songs flow very naturally throughout the album creating what I think, is a lost art in the Doom Metal subgenre (which only select albums can be praised nowadays) I'm very impressed 9 or possibly 9.5 out of 10

It's a great album, I wasn't expecting they could come up with something so fresh after these years.
And I found quite a bit of the Tonight's Decision (esp. The Thin Line, which is my favorite for now) feel while listening to it, it's something in the chords. So, at least for me, there is now something at least a bit similar to TD, but there is a Katatonian involved, so it doesn't count :D

Of course it's "The Dividing Line", I messed up the album title and the song title while I wrote that.

Album sounds great. Opening track is just awesome. Only slight letdown is the other songs weren't on the same level of quality, but it still kicks major ass.
Reminds me of Swallow the Sun stripped of all the mediocre songs :p
Definitely going to Arnhem.

I suppose that's their latest album.
After 3 mediocre albums (with one phenomenal song, Justice of Suffering), I honestly didn't bother checking anything after that. I bought the first 3 albums based on hearing Justice of Suffering.

I just ordered it from fishpond.com.au and after I did it said "customers who ordered this also bought"

9781904233657-135x135.jpg

lol

Album sounds great. Opening track is just awesome. Only slight letdown is the other songs weren't on the same level of quality, but it still kicks major ass.
Reminds me of Swallow the Sun stripped of all the mediocre songs :p
Definitely going to Arnhem.
I bought the album about 3 weeks ago, and I thinks its phenomenal, in fact I don't know what you're talking about; the first track is the shit but I like "A Deplorable Request" more. Lots of good clean moments throughout the album that go on forever and I love that