A Thin Shell

I suppose that's their latest album.
After 3 mediocre albums (with one phenomenal song, Justice of Suffering), I honestly didn't bother checking anything after that. I bought the first 3 albums based on hearing Justice of Suffering.

Agreed on Swallow the Sun, so overrated.

1. Can't buy anything on the internet- no credit card

2. Do you think you could find an October Tide album in a CD store in the US, California? Cuz I can't
Surely you have a bank account, PayPal works with a bankaccount and surely there are online mailorders that accept banktransfers as a form of payment.

At least try and don't look for excuses not to buy it.

I liked a lot , A custodian of science my fave so far. Oh but , how I wish that those soaring riffs would had been used with Katatonia instead :(

Stop acting like I don't respect the band. I've gotten OT at least 10 fans by introducing them. Not to mention I covered 12 Days of Rain on guitar.

I listen to the songs on youtube before I buy the album. That's why I want to know the lyrics. Because I'm poor means I don't have respect for the band? Ok!

damn dude, don't cry. you can special order cds from almost any record store.

about the swallow the sun thing, does anyone else think the shirt they have that says "the sun isn't the only thing we swallow," is like super gay. I saw a lot of folks witht that shirt on at the kata show, i know its about jager (or i think it was) but still, gay