A Thin Shell

I actually don't have any real beef with anyone on here but you. You're one of those dumb obnoxious broads who doesn't seem to know when to keep her trap shut.

I do believe you guys are being PC faggots to Brave Archangel, as if you all never downloaded anything from the internet and are now crucifying the guy because he somehow likes a band and probably downloaded some songs from the fucking internet. Also, he has already said he's poor you god damn fools, don't pull the "ooooh it's not the band's problem if he is poor" card. How about giving him credit for praising the band instead of throwing shit at him for for doing stuff that everybody in the world does?

Astonishing
Well if you had read Brave Archangel's other posts two pages prior you'd see that he's whining about how he can't find the cd anywhere, and I'm not necessarily bitching at him for not buying the album, I don't give a fuck, but why be a douche to other forum members and tell them their music sucks, when in actuallity its very Katatonic sounding.

He never insulted you....Does the truth hurts that much? :O

Does the truths hurts thats much? Nos theys doesnts hurts that much at all actually.

Well if you had read Brave Archangel's other posts two pages prior you'd see that he's whining about how he can't find the cd anywhere, and I'm not necessarily bitching at him for not buying the album, I don't give a fuck, but why be a douche to other forum members and tell them their music sucks, when in actuallity its very Katatonic sounding.

I just got pissed because I'm planning on buying, just couldn't aford it at THAT PARTICULAR time, and it seems like you guys just started to act like assholes to me for not instantly buying the CD. Seems rather judgmental and pointless.

i miss typed a letter and you're being childish about it? Dude seriously . get some vagina, you're becoming gay, if you aren't one already that is ....

Your argument makes no sense. Why shouldn't you buy "A thin shell" you obviously like the music, beg others to post lyrics, so why not buy it. You remind me of a past friend who claimed to be Opeth's biggest fan, but never bought an album. I've listened to Cerulean's music and I think it's pretty badass, very melodic, and dark, you don't hear very many black metal bands with good vox and music that takes that melodic route, so fuck you, you whiney little bitch

I love you too, hunny. But please, suck my dick more, cuz you don't do that enough for me.

It's nonsense that you people jumped in when Cerulean was absolutely cool and mature about Brave.Archangel's ridicilous shit about his band. Also pls give Brave.Archangel some space, will ya? We all know everybody sometimes download stuff.
Let go and stop calling each other names and insulting each other, you know this is going nowhere, right?
Be cool pls. BlueSky is right this is like the nicest place in internetz for so many years,don't change it. Actually you cannot because we have seen worse arguments and it didn't change a thing here. So let go already...

P.S= Noctambulant. Seems to me you have some problems with gay people, men who don't fuck and ugly people. Being a descent human being is not measured with how often you fuck , how gay you are or how beautiful you are. Did you know that? And don't play me your "gay, ugly, loser, you cannot fuck, I fuck all the time, I'm more beautiful than you, I'm the fuckin CEO of IBM, I have never failed in life" card for telling this.

But you don't go over the band's webpage whining because you can't get their shit for free , do you?. That's just pure cynism , learn the difference for God's sake.

The difference. Alright. He was just curious about the lyrics and said he couldn't find the album, it was not something so offensive as you put it, he didn't order the band to give him any "free shit". That's it, I won't argue anymore. Peace.

It's nonsense that you people jumped in when Cerulean was absolutely cool and mature about Brave.Archangel's ridicilous shit about his band. Also pls give Brave.Archangel some space, will ya? We all know everybody sometimes download stuff.
Let go and stop calling each other names and insulting each other, you know this is going nowhere, right?
Be cool pls. BlueSky is right this is like the nicest place in internetz for so many years,don't change it. Actually you cannot because we have seen worse arguments and it didn't change a thing here. So let go already...

P.S= Noctambulant. Seems to me you have some problems with gay people, men who don't fuck and ugly people. Being a descent human being is not measured with how often you fuck , how gay you are or how beautiful you are. Did you know that? And don't play me your "gay, ugly, loser, you cannot fuck, I fuck all the time, I'm more beautiful than you, I'm the fuckin CEO of IBM, I have never failed in life" card for telling this.

Intelligent post. Thanks.

You're the only ones insulting me cuz guess what? You're ugly , broke ass bitches, and the closest you'll ever get to a girl, is your mom. Fuck You

I'm so sorry but I just HAVE to say this. I can't resist. But my girlfriend is SOOOO much hotter than you.

I have no problem with gay people whatsoever,in fact most of my friends are gay. Anyways, if you look back in the thread they started insulting me ,get your shit straight before you start whining.

I have no problem with gay people whatsoever,in fact most of my friends are gay. Anyways, if you look back in the thread they started insulting me ,get your shit straight before you start whining.

Well I can see a lot of insulting going on here.Against you also. Just cut it. It's going nowhere. I'm not the one who's whining here. Everybody has to stop it before being more ridicilous.

You have lots of gay friends yet you use this word as an insult. Sorry, not justified by any means...

way to be the bigger man and not perpetuate the whole conversation by singeling out Noctambulant . . . .

Has anyone else been listening to In Mourning a lot lately? I find it strange how his death vocals have a lot of clarity to them on the In Mourning albums, they seem deeper on October Tide, but with that a lot less discernable, to me anyways

Has anyone else been listening to In Mourning a lot lately? I find it strange how his death vocals have a lot of clarity to them on the In Mourning albums, they seem deeper on October Tide, but with that a lot less discernable, to me anyways
you have some interesting points there. He does a good job with both bands when it comes to layering the different ranges of death vocals, lots of deeps mixed with high screams

you have some interesting points there. He does a good job with both bands when it comes to layering the different ranges of death vocals, lots of deeps mixed with high screams
Yeah totally guys, I think the smoke is one of my favorite tracks at the moment.

LOTS OF AWESOME GUITAR MOMENTS GOOD MELODIC SHIT

Last edited by a moderator: