A True Bodom Quest!!!

Wyld_Chyld666

Jul 15, 2006
Canada
Fellow Crew Heads(and no not the Motley type) I am going on a true bodom journey. I live in toronto, canada and have seen cob many times at lots of venues and amazingly enough got lots of amazing chances to enjoy some good moments with the guys themselves. One time when drunk alexi signed a pic of me n him with the message To Ian: fuck shit pussy dick.com (no joke we were both smasheddd on booze)The last time i was with the boys Alexi signed my flying v personalized to me and the COBHC logo then we took a picture with our tounges out n the v, but anyways he forgot to date it!! luckily enough im traveling with my best bud(also a cob head, i turned him on) and my father to amsterdam(for the high times) and then to germany for wacken, at which i will be a part of the fan camp so i can get the holy ax dated with a from canada to germany follow the reaper message then hang it proudly in on my wall as one of music memoriblia peices,il take to the fuckin grave man.followed by a lil trip to norway n sweden then back asmterdam for my birthday n then home to toronto.
now you my friends have herd it, and so it is, the ultimate bodom quest. The Fellowship of the Holy Ax. dont forget to dip into the greens from time to time you guys out there:)

cheers to band that saved music for our geenration.:headbang:

Me- Hey Alexi, at this point in the career do you still think there is still more reaper follwing to be done?
A.L- When it comes to the reaper, there is always more following to be done.

YEah I plan on going to Wacken Next year, I think i saw you at a Concert, did you wait outside the Koolhause in march with a guitar to be signed (I was drunk dont remeber guitar Type). I was at the November Operah house show as well, we were front fucking lines. Waited since 1pm, even wlaked into the venue 3 hours early (door was unlocked :p), and met with Johan.

Anyway Europe sounds like a fucking blast dude, have fun. See you next Cob Concert :p

P.S. I see you have one post, and I'm warning you know, some serious cock suckers hang out here nad post dumb shit, soo when some dickweed goes "pshht n00b lawl" dont pay attention to them:p

quote: for wacken, at which i will be a part of the fan camp

I am STAFF Member there!

See you there...this is so amazing! I'm from Austria und you can meet people from all around the globe.....

Mr.Proper said:
I am STAFF Member there!

See you there...this is so amazing! I'm from Austria und you can meet people from all around the globe.....

My name is Ian and its a plesure to meet you, are you staff for Wacken itself or for the COB Fan camp? either way, can't wait to fucking get there rock that fuckin party, I'm happy the guys have set up something this amazing for the fans and i am beyond proud to have made it into the first official cob fan camp. P.s my name is Ian wats urs?

War_Blade said:
ghey thread

pshht n00b lawl
I might be a new-b on this forum but that don't mean jack shit, just cuz something crawled up ur asshole and died doesn't mean u gotta share it with the rest of us, jerk off. i've read ur posts here and ur opinion on music is about as lame as Snoop Doggy Dogg. GET JASON OUT OF UR PERSONAL MESSAGE CUZ HE'D BE FUCING DISGRACED TO HAVE A SUPPORTER LIKE YOU.
p.s im happy they don't let jerk offs into wacken.

CliffBurton said:
YEah I plan on going to Wacken Next year, I think i saw you at a Concert, did you wait outside the Koolhause in march with a guitar to be signed (I was drunk dont remeber guitar Type). I was at the November Operah house show as well, we were front fucking lines. Waited since 1pm, even wlaked into the venue 3 hours early (door was unlocked :p), and met with Johan.

Anyway Europe sounds like a fucking blast dude, have fun. See you next Cob Concert :p

P.S. I see you have one post, and I'm warning you know, some serious cock suckers hang out here nad post dumb shit, soo when some dickweed goes "pshht n00b lawl" dont pay attention to them:p

Yeah dude that was me and thanks for the heads up on the dickweeds!! lol anyways i think i remember who you are and its amazing to find you back here on the message boards, I had no idea so many bodom-heads are internet addicts! haha but yeah that kool haus show with chimaira fucking kicked ass!!! Mark Hunter from chimaira came out piss drunk with a cowboy hat and eye patch on and i spotted him so he came bac signed my dvd n took a very funny picture of us together doing the signature chimaira growl. I prefer bodom at the opera house, im not sure why but anyways dont worry dude...we got a Celtic Frost AND a Blind Guardian show waiting for us later this year at the opera house. I KNOW il see you there, cheers \m/

Your right, I pushed a lil to far... i just HATE people that think their so fucking cool and put jason in their names to show off and then go back home and jerk off to DREAM THEATER. ha ha and ha

Wyld_Chyld666 said:
Yeah dude that was me and thanks for the heads up on the dickweeds!! lol anyways i think i remember who you are and its amazing to find you back here on the message boards, I had no idea so many bodom-heads are internet addicts! haha but yeah that kool haus show with chimaira fucking kicked ass!!! Mark Hunter from chimaira came out piss drunk with a cowboy hat and eye patch on and i spotted him so he came bac signed my dvd n took a very funny picture of us together doing the signature chimaira growl. I prefer bodom at the opera house, im not sure why but anyways dont worry dude...we got a Celtic Frost AND a Blind Guardian show waiting for us later this year at the opera house. I KNOW il see you there, cheers \m/

Definatly going to BG, but you dont remember me from Koolhause lol. I didnt stay back to greet the band, had to make it to the bus stop to travel back to Hamilton :p

Wyld_Chyld666 said:
I might be a new-b on this forum but that don't mean jack shit, just cuz something crawled up ur asshole and died doesn't mean u gotta share it with the rest of us, jerk off. i've read ur posts here and ur opinion on music is about as lame as Snoop Doggy Dogg. GET JASON OUT OF UR PERSONAL MESSAGE CUZ HE'D BE FUCING DISGRACED TO HAVE A SUPPORTER LIKE YOU.
p.s im happy they don't let jerk offs into wacken.

seriousbusiness.jpg

CliffBurton said:
Definatly going to BG, but you dont remember me from Koolhause lol. I didnt stay back to greet the band, had to make it to the bus stop to travel back to Hamilton :p

thats a shame sorry for the mistake, but we should definatly meet up and get loaded befor the BG gig \m/, love hamilton by the way. my first show ever was when I was 12 seeing Ozzy at the copps colosium.

thats a awesome story At the moment im living in alexi's apartment working on the new album and should be done by Xmas its more neoclassical this time.