AA Fan Sean McQuade Inured In VTech Shooting

Thrymfal

Snootchie Bootchies
Aug 14, 2003
Cocoa Beach, Florida
I got this in a PM, thought it was postworthy.

Hi, my name is Michael DiSanto and I am writing to you because my good friend, and huge fan of Amon Amarth, was seriously injured - shot in the face - in the shooting that took place on April 16th, at Virignia Tech in the USA. Being a close friend of Sean, I know how big of a fan he is of the band, and he talked about them constantly prior to the shooting. Apparently not even being shot has deterred his faith in Odin. According to a recent post by his mother on the website set up for him, http://www.seanmcquade.info, Sean is even sporting his Aman Amarth t-shirt to his doctor's appointments on the long road to recovery.

Anyway, I'm writing because Sean is a great friend and a great person and a terrible thing happened to him. Everyone who cares about him are doing their best to find ways to make him smile in these tough times. I was wondering if it could be arranged to have the band maybe sign a poster or something thoughtful and mail it to him. Like I said, he's a huge fan and I know he would be THRILLED to know that the band is thinking of him.

The address is:
572 Mt Royal Rd.
Barnsboro, NJ 08080
USA

I've sent this message to people who might have a contact with the band, namely their management and their myspace profile, as well as the moderators of their ultimate metal forum. I really appreciate any help you can offer in this, a name, an email, anything. Thank you for reading. Take care.

Michael DiSanto

Wow... I'll drink to that dude, just for being tough enough to survive getting shot in the face! And no, I'm not being facetious. That is seriously tough and Bates is fucking impressed. I'll have to see what I can think up, guy deserves some kind of tribute, for sure.

... and why the fuck are all these kids taller then me? I sure as hell didn't feel like the short one growing up, but I'm starting to!

I hope he gets well and that someone from Amon Amarth gets to read this!

I can see how AA could help him in this difficult time. Their music is always a great way to get me up when I feel down. Although I really cant compare anything that has happened to me to this guy.