AA tabs?

Judas

Eternal
Feb 22, 2003
Sweden, gothenburg
www.microsoft.com
Ive looked for guitartabs for releasing surtur´s fire, and the sound of eight hooves, but none found. You couldnt make tabs for at least surtur?

I came up with the melody myself ( :cool: ) but it doesnt sound "exactly" like when AA plays it.

Judas said:
Ive looked for guitartabs for releasing surtur´s fire, and the sound of eight hooves, but none found. You couldnt make tabs for at least surtur?

I came up with the melody myself ( :cool: ) but it doesnt sound "exactly" like when AA plays it.

Hey Judas,

I've tabbed a majority of the Amon Amarth songs as close as I can figure them, I have a all the AA tabs at www.metaltabs.com and I've been working on Death in Fire (90%), Stabwounds in our Backs (everything but solo), world will cease to be, etc... BUt my tab of Sound of eight Hooves is pretty close, maybe one or two errors now that I've looked back on them... If anyone would like to see the others I may be able to tab them out for you.

Meanwhile, you could give my band a whirl :) We've got a lot of Amon Amarth influence without being rip off's, give a listen! we like to get feedback.

Judas said:
Bethledeign, sure ill listen to them, URL?

My oops :headbang:

www.mp3.com/bethledeign OR
www.bethledeign.com under the files section.. they'll stream or download from either, but the one from our website is of higher quality (192kbps/CD quality)

As for Victorious march, our band plays that for a warm up song ebery now and then, so I can tab that for you if you like. Both guitar parts? (obviously)

Judas said:
Woah :D Carcass Cover is pretty fucking good that one to =)

Danke, We feel it's quite good, and worthy of putting out on the web as a decent cover :)

We're currently re-mixing it all so it'll sound better :headbang: But thanks for the feedback!

I'm working on the Victorious march tab and should have it for you as soon as I can. Between work, school, and band practice, It shouldn't take too long, but don't get mad if you don't see it reeeeaaalll quick like.

Judas:

I've tabbed Victorius march for you, I have it in PTB format (so you can hear it as it's showing the notes) or standard ASCII format.

The only thing left out is the Solo/Lead near the end of the song... everything else is there. I'm working on the lead, ,but i've hit rew too many times on my CD player today.. enough is enough! I'm close though.

lemme know which you'd lke and I'll send you a link to where you can get it.
smile2.gif

Bethledeign:

I dont know what its called, but like this:

|-----------------|
|-6---5-------5---|
|---7---8-9-9----|
|-----------------|
|-----------------|
|-----------------|

Well, something like that =)

Hoho =) That was really complicated :D Just tuning a string to A#, do you mean Bb? And.. Well at first it sounded ok, but then it was to much, at this:

|---2---2---2---2-----|
|-3---3---3---3----3--|

Well, thx alot anyway :)