Double Bass Volume On The New Album

Reaping Clarity said:
This may not be the right time to ask, kinda spontaneous, but why do the letters sPaSm on last fm for like half the songs on WOOOS
No idea why it does that. It annoys the fuck out of me though.

Personally I think the volume is just fine. you really don't wanna hear it when the double bass drum too high (live example: Primal Fear at GMM 2005).

Listen to the title trach of the album, nice and loud and tell me your heartbeat doesn't follow the kicks in the beginning.

One thing I always liked a bot AA is that everything fits and is very professionally mixed. WOOOS is no different. There is no star instrument in the band, they are all equally good and all get their strengths blended into the mix

listen to Nargaroth's Amarok - Zorn des lammes Part III
its a great song but the double bass ruins it all just becos its far too loud, but you wont hear it till the last part of the song.. so its Amarok Zorn des lammes part III/Part VI or something :rofl:

Trashhead said:
Personally I think the volume is just fine. you really don't wanna hear it when the double bass drum too high (live example: Primal Fear at GMM 2005).

Listen to the title trach of the album, nice and loud and tell me your heartbeat doesn't follow the kicks in the beginning.

One thing I always liked a bot AA is that everything fits and is very professionally mixed. WOOOS is no different. There is no star instrument in the band, they are all equally good and all get their strengths blended into the mix

Word. I think the volume is fine. You can hear the bass drum well and the guitars are still in the foreground.

I know what this guys is talking about.......I bought the album the other day and it fucking slays! BUT THE bass drums are a lil low in the mix but its not that low to Complain about!