about new anathema video

toolsofthetrade said:
what gear do you use mate?
Havent got any gear dude. I used to edit on two huge old analogue machines Click click snip. it was bloody ace. I did a short film when i was 19 and ive been fucking around ever since. do you do stuff yourself? i am intrigued

im lookin back at the previous posts and what i missed earlier is that tools has been talking with danny to do some filming? if thats so i didnt notice and me saying dont get any aresholes to do it wasnt referring to tools. ta

i'm into video and audio capturing, just attach the camcorder to the pc and the video to it and make little MPEG's and stuff like that. The usual video copying and all that kind of stuff that's what i can do

Mick Moss said:
Havent got any gear dude. I used to edit on two huge old analogue machines Click click snip. it was bloody ace. I did a short film when i was 19 and ive been fucking around ever since. do you do stuff yourself? i am intrigued
yeh, i study audio-visual design, due to graduate next year. made a short film (17 mins) last summer and some thingies here and there (which i am proud of u know).
me site (portfolio) got kicked off without warning, so i'm doing a new and proper one now. i'll keep u posted so u can have a chance to check it out.

gear: canon xm1, 200 gigs HD, firewire, premiere 7 / final cut 3 / after fx (u know the works)

right now making plans about moving and improving my setup.
what i have now is not incredible, but i can spread my wings a bit u know.

I've made an mpg of 666 from Krakow, only 6mb and I'm going to capture sleepless, good quality though, cos the dvd is good quality, certainly picture quality anyway, dunno if Sopel wants to put them on his site for download

Andy_2003 said:
I've made an mpg of 666 from Krakow, only 6mb and I'm going to capture sleepless, good quality though, cos the dvd is good quality, certainly picture quality anyway, dunno if Sopel wants to put them on his site for download
that's what i've been thinking to put in my mexican ANATHEMA webpage (soon online....)