Accents

Two accents I cannot stand are Russian and British. Both are lazily slurred together, letters missing everywhere and make the speaker sound like a fat and lazy pretentious asshole with a cock shoved down his/her throat. Spanish accents particularly of Mexicans annoys the hell out of me as well, mostly because a lack of accentuation and articulation. Simply fuck ebonics, its a subhuman language at best. Australian, Scottish, Irish, German, and the various Scandinavian dialect accents are awesome.

I love Russian accents, when they speak English. Just sounds awesome to me.

Accents I hate most, are just those ridiculous sounding Australian and American accent.
By that, I mean Bogans and Rednecks (those dam Christians) of course.
I just don't know how they don't hear their own voice and don't sound completely fucking annoyed. Sometimes I just think they're real life trolls, who go through life with this fake accent to try to fool us, because it just doesn't seem normal to speak with this overly accentuated, harsh, grating and over the top voice like that.

Every time I see a bogan mum (and they almost always look like fucking meth and/or heroin addicts) in public with their screeching 6 year old kid, I want to fucking punch the mum, and me being me who hates kids, just pick up the kid, throw them against the wall and tell them to shut the fuck up. I don't want to hear your incessant whining about how your drug fucked mum isn't going to buy you a chocolate bar today (surprises me these mums even buy their kids food at all, would figure they spend everything they have on fucking meth)
And then there are the entire bogan families, geezus fucking christ. I don't understand why the parents were allowed to breed in the first place.
You're in your mid 30s, have the vocabulary of a normal 11 year old and speak with as much articulation as on and you had kids. And on top of that, your accent is fucking retarded.
Just go die already.

Just saw Morgan's post. The sorority types can go fucking die as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondering what everyones favourite and least favourite accents are?

My favourite accent on a female has to be South African. Makes me melt for some reason...

You'd have to be a little specific with that one :p different cities in SA have different accents almost like the difference between New York and Texas accents. Also white South African accents are different to coloured and black accents. Some of which sound terrible in my opinion!

Love it when French woman speak English.
Can't handle the whiny New Zealand sound some have. Feels like 2kHz being shoved in your ear.

1. There is no Brittish accent. I shouldn't have to explain that one so i wont

I fucking hate brummy.
Love a northern england accent on a girl, not geordie though.
Northern Irish is awesome too.
Nothing like a glaswegian swearing
Aussie is horrifically catchy but i guess it's ok IF IT WASN'T FOR THE FUCKING RAISING YOU'RE VOICE AT THE END OF EVERY SENTENCE ARAARRRRGGHHHHHKILLKILLKILL
I could go on......

You'd have to be a little specific with that one :p different cities in SA have different accents almost like the difference between New York and Texas accents. Also white South African accents are different to coloured and black accents. Some of which sound terrible in my opinion!

Met a couple of white SA girls from Pretoria. Amazing!

Anyone here watch Modern Family?

.... Gloria :yell:

Horrific! In the recent halloween episode she tried to put on a better English accent and she became 10x hotter to me.

Bad english in combination with Norwegian "accent", at it's worst :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Austrian accents when speaking English absolutely rock. They all sound like Arnie.

South African and New Zealander are the worst English accents in existence... closely followed by Australian.

Ebonics is just subhuman shit. Anyone using it needs to get torched alive... ESPECIALLY white people... seriously, there is no excuse.

South African sounds like shards of glass being placed throughout the english languages' taint and NZ isn't much better.

However euros doing english is fine, especially german chicks! And that blonde on csi:miami. Whatever southerness made that is work of the gods.

Two accents I cannot stand are Russian and British. Both are lazily slurred together, letters missing everywhere and make the speaker sound like a fat and lazy pretentious asshole with a cock shoved down his/her throat. Spanish accents particularly of Mexicans annoys the hell out of me as well, mostly because a lack of accentuation and articulation. Simply fuck ebonics, its a subhuman language at best. Australian, Scottish, Irish, German, and the various Scandinavian dialect accents are awesome.

You're an idiot, dude. Scottish accents skip just as many letters.