ACCEPT in 2010

My point,

on these boards, the death metal fans usually are not diverse in their tastes.

Are you serious? I listen to jazz and country for fuck's sake (when I'm not listening to death metal), and within the genre of death metal, I listen to everything from Cannibal Corpse to Lykathea Aflame to Morbid Angel to Demilich. Can't get much more diverse than that.

Are you serious? I listen to jazz and country for fuck's sake (when I'm not listening to death metal), and within the genre of death metal, I listen to everything from Cannibal Corpse to Lykathea Aflame to Morbid Angel to Demilich. Can't get much more diverse than that.

Most of the people here are actually quite educated and open-minded. I listen to metal, pop, country, classical, house, hip-hop etc., it's just that I don't listen to ACCEPT. :popcorn:

Someone needs to ACCEPT the fact that perhaps not many people care about ACCEPT in 2010, and to be ACCEPTed on the forum one needs to ACCEPT the mods decisions, ACCEPT that people can and will be rude on the internet and move on.

on these boards, the death metal fans usually are not diverse in their tastes.

You've learned this after all of 3 days posting primarily in one topic about one band? I'm sure you know as much about anyone's taste on here as medieval serfs knew about the intricacies of String Theory. Considering your obsession with Accept and your discounting of several genres (death metal, grunge & alt-rock, gangsta rap, just for starters), for you to attack others' diversity is laughable at best and disturbingly retarded at worst.

If you write something I think is stupid, I can resist the urge to comment.

This is quite evidently false considering your posts in this thread.

I'm impressed with people who do not jump at the opportunity to fit into a stereotype.

Are you impressed by this due to your inability to accomplish it yourself? Please regale me with anything about your entire life that was unique and autonomous.

Seriously, pick your battles. And consider walking by when you don't have shit to offer.

So we are forced to assume that you carefully and thoughtfully considered the situation, and proceeded to decide that the correct thing to do in this situation would be to attack a metal forum for liking styles you don't, and because you're butthurt over your inane inability to post in the correct forum. Good job picking your battles. Very insightful choice.

acceptfffuuuuuu.jpg
[/img]

Dude, I don't study internet acronyms...but right back at you.

Tell me, is the internet the only safe place for you?

You weren't willing to offer me any insight, so I branded you with your stereotype, and finally that got you to dispell a myth or two.

Still, couldn't the discussion have been..... "well, I think .......... is what will keep these guys from connecting with people".....

or something along those lines.

When I was a kid, I felt pretty strong in my ability to know what was or was not "cool".

Turns out, once you get to a certain age, you lose that. Our parents did, our children will....

So, I don't see the harm in having asked people to clue me in.

Also, I have looked through this board more.

Many of you state opinions as fact.

You can share opinions, and you can have conflicting opinions, but "true" opinions are not able to be proven right or wrong.

Anything that can be proven true or false, is NOT an opinion.

Anything that cannot be proven true, is not a fact.

Might help cut some of the squabble.

Also, I have looked through this board more.

Many of you state opinions as fact.

You can share opinions, and you can have conflicting opinions, but "true" opinions are not able to be proven right or wrong.

Anything that can be proven true or false, is NOT an opinion.

Anything that cannot be proven true, is not a fact.

Might help cut some of the squabble.

Political beliefs are also opinions. Doesn't mean we can't debate who's right or wrong.

And please, someone just fucking BAN this faggot already.

Political beliefs are also opinions. Doesn't mean we can't debate who's right or wrong.

And please, someone just fucking BAN this faggot already.

No, it doesn't, but debating for the sake of debating is kinda lame too.

BAN me.... seems a common theme here. You should marry Tipper Gore, I think she's available again.

Let me ask you: Why are you still here? There's no point in posting on a forum where no one wants to talk about the only band you care about.

ACCEPT is not the only band I care about, but I stick around here because you guys have grown on me, which I'm sure was your intent.

I may well venture into one of the forums where you believe I belong, but I am quite entertained by the display here.:popcorn:

You see, I'm not someone who gets pushed around in the real world, so I sure as hell won't be in the cyber world.