ACCEPT

My copy arrived today, I'm on my first listen now and I'm already quite pleasantly surprised. Andy really got an album out of the guys that is more than worthy to carry that legendary moniker.

The guitars sound pretty mid-heavy and quite raw which suits the music perfectly. The gritty bass sits nicely too.

It's so cool to hear new music from Wolf and the guys again, that riffing, groove and the choirs are unmistakeably. And Tornillo sounds like he sang his ass off.

Peter and Wolf praise you in an interview(German Guitar Mag) to heaven.
For example that you know exactly what is really "Acceptish".

They seem to be really really happy and thankful for your work.

Wow, I completely forgot this was coming out. LOL! From the 1 song I heard on their myspace page just now, this sounds great!

guitarsound sounds pretty unprocessed to me. its like standing infront of a 5150 our guitarrist has one, so I'm a bit familiar how its sounding... the guitars on that album sounding great imo!!!

this album is better than sex, damn, it might even be better than a pint of Guinness with a side of salt&vinegar crisps (and I don't think there are many things that are better than that)

Listening to the song "The Abyss" in the beginning there is one guitar to the left playing the opening riff. To the right I can here what sounds like a room mic or perhaps a reverb. When the second guitar comes in on the right side it buries the room mic/reverb, I wonder why it is there? Does it add depth?

The album sounds fantastic and I am fascinated on how and why these production decisions are made when recording.