ACCEPT

Yeah that happens alot now. Makes for more flexibility. As long as the guitarist has decent recording gear, he can take his time and do multiple takes of the solos. Less pressure, studio expense, etc.

so you're from Overlorde? Nice band, when do you come to Germany, would really like to share the stage with you!

so you're from Overlorde? Nice band, when do you come to Germany, would really like to share the stage with you!

Thanks. Which band is yours?

Unsure when we will be back. We are trying to get our act together to record the demos for our next CD, and then also find a new record label.

We did perform in Germany once. KEEP IT TRUE IV, in April 2005.

with my old band we performed a show there in the past. My present band is called Sceptor. Maybe I can give you some contacts to record lables in germany if you want, just pm me.

sorry for off topic

OH man I was so excited when I heard Teutonic Terror for the first time... I have all of Accept's early stuff, going back to the late 70s (most on vinyl). Around 81 they made a record called Breaker that really convinced me that German metal was for me. They had the tone, the dual guitar attack and Wolf was probably the most melodic soloist I had ever heard. Restless and Wild is my favorite Accept record and if ANYONE here liked the new record, I highly recommend you grab a copy of Restless and Wild. After Balls to the Wall, they started to get kind of cheesy (and I was into much different stuff by then).

The coolest thing, for me, is that Wolf's guitar tone is almost the SAME as it was back in the early 80s - even better! I always wondered what Wolf's rig was like and recently found something, somewhere online that described his set up as being quite standard... so I'm still wondering how he gets that great, unique, mid tone. In my opinion, probably the most "musical" HEAVY guitar tone I've ever heard.

Excellent job on the production... you made and old fan of the band very proud.

loving this album, killer tunes all the way though! can't help but think there's soo much megadeth and maiden elements in it, both songwise, mix and production

***it totally wouldnt be metal if there wasnt. if you listen to just about any true metal youll hear traces of each. but the thing about megadeth is.... who the fuck was dave inspired by??? diamondhead????

i have never been an Accept fan, but i ran into this album by chance, not even knowing that Andy was producing it. When I heard the guitar tone i just said to myself "ok, fuck yeah - this is it!!!"

besides Exodus - this has got to be my favorite guitar tone on a record - EVER! I can not get enough of this record ever since i have heard the first note.

I have been producing a heavy metal album and the singer wanted me to go into this direction... LOL ... i mean i came close with the drum and the bas sound and overall.... but the guitars are a whole level elsewhere... i can not get even close.... :erk: it is amazing...

been mixing today and listening the "Pandemic" intro for a reference.... OMFG :cry:

well.... i must say, i'll never stop dreaming about geting this kind of guitar sound in my studio! and i will never stop trying :hotjump:

:worship:

...some great tones, but the Mastering is overdone, there is almost zero dynamics left.

At higher volume it becomes annoying very fast.

No one has mentioned the new Accept album titled "Stalingrad" set to be released in April 2012 - once again with Andy at the helm. Hoping to get some pre-release tracks or in the studio videos prior to it's release, but it's been amazingly quite on that front. Hoping for more of the same as the last one was absolutely phenomenal.

70%27s-boner.jpg