Accident Thread

And oh yeah! I once drove with my moped in the woods a bit offroad and tehre was a huge stone and the fueltank smashed my cojones!

I once bit my tongue in half (alright it wasn't completely severed but it was close enough :rofl:). Thats about it really... Apart from being almost crushed by a boat.

When I was younger I was climbing on some play park thing, I fell off and my chin hit a crossbar below, causing me to bite down seriously fucking hard on my tounge.

i fell in a hole in the street when i was like 4 and well i hurt my head, also a fell jumping from a bed and well there was a nail and it finished in my head :erk: what else..oh a Dog attacked me and it bit my right arm i was like 9 then ..and in more recent events a punk almost fall over me in Kreator concert but i was saved by my security guard friend :lol: she is my hero!!, but sadly my other friends didnt have the same luck and the punk guy fell over them :lol:

- When I was 9 or something, I rode my bicycle and didn't see a depression under the grass. I fell over my bike, the bike fell on me. The painful thing was, that the cogwheels got drilled into my inner shank. An old neighbour was sitting on his balcony and pointed at me while he was laughing. Freak. 3 bevels of the cogwheels are still visible on my skin today.

- When I was 8 or 9, I got hit by a Jeep. I was very lucky: The women drove pretty fast, but she saw me quickly and broke. So she only hit me in the braking-distance.

- Playing with my brothers. When I was 12, my brother (4) threw a boomerang towards my face. I ended up in hospital.
I boxed with my other brother (me 8, he 6 years old). I stumbled and fell. The problem was, that our ring was my loft bed :lol:

- The most recent (winter last year): I walked home from football training friday evening (22:30). The bus station was occupied by a group of russians, approximately 20 guys In my age, so 18-21 I'd guess. Well, 5 or 6 of them didn't like me because I'm german and because I had long hair and because I will have a good life and they will always rot in their loser-houses. I ended up lying on the street while these guys kicked my face and my stomach. It was a pure wonder that I had nothing but strong headache. These are the only people on the world I would kill.

- The most recent (winter last year): I walked home from football training friday evening (22:30). The bus station was occupied by a group of russians, approximately 20 guys In my age, so 18-21 I'd guess. Well, 5 or 6 of them didn't like me because I'm german and because I had long hair and because I will have a good life and they will always rot in their loser-houses. I ended up lying on the street while these guys kicked my face and my stomach. It was a pure wonder that I had nothing but strong headache. These are the only people on the world I would kill.

shoulda pulled a bruce lee :lol:

Well I've learned to avoid suspicious situations like that.. You don't pull bruce lees in real life :loco: And it's there's nothing cool about getting to a fight.. I've had it 3 times and every time it was me alone against many way bigger dudes.. 3+ years ago I got surrounded by this gang that's very ill-famous around and it wasn't a very comfortable situation. Like we're just chilling out with girls drunk and these 10 or so huge blokes surround me and whay there we go.. Ended up unconscious and lost memory but nothing broken :cool:

I just got pregnant by accident.

Also, one time I fell out of a moving bus, when I was about 6. Nothing happened to me, though, and I even hit my head on the sidewalk! That's how mean I am.

^Really? What art? I've done karate since 17 but recent bone fractures and military service came in the way.. and really the gangsters around are no kids. I know good moves but I'm really scared of getting to a fight these days :lol: Real situation is no child's play..

^Really? What art? I've done karate since 17 but recent bone fractures and military service came in the way.. and really the gangsters around are no kids

I earned my 2nd in Tang Soo Do, and my 1st in Hawaiian Kenpo. Also trained in kickboxing for a year. You?

I just got pregnant by accident.

Also, one time I fell out of a moving bus, when I was about 6. Nothing happened to me, though, and I even hit my head on the sidewalk! That's how mean I am.

Pretty embarrasing..

As for the pregnancy, think about the kid.. nobody's wants to be born as accident. I always tell this.. Still some ladies won't take an abortion because they would "kill their own child" :lol:

The MA thing is interesting, because I want to start this year or january.
What style do both of you prefer mainly for self-defence? Philosophy is important too, so please no basting-only-arts. Another factor is that I'm pretty tall, so Luta Livre wouldn't be the right thing, I guess.

So far, I picked these options, what do you think of them?
Weng Chun/Weng Tsun/Veng Tsun
Ju-Jutsu
Ju-Jiutsu

I earned my 2nd in Tang Soo Do, and my 1st in Hawaiian Kenpo. Also trained in kickboxing for a year. You?

You mean 2nd and 1st dan grade?

Well I just had green, before a heavy accident and after that when I was supposed to go back I broke fingers. Then army. Then I broke my shoulder one year ago. Now I'm going either back or change to Han Moo Do. So I'm no master.. some days it was the meaning of my life, but I've so much things in my life these days, will have to see.. I still can't do push ups without pain in my shoulder, so it sucks. But it does great to you mentally and physically, so will see..

The MA thing is interesting, because I want to start this year or january.
What style do both of you prefer mainly for self-defence? Philosophy is important too, so please no basting-only-arts. Another factor is that I'm pretty tall, so Luta Livre wouldn't be the right thing, I guess.

So far, I picked these options, what do you think of them?
Weng Chun/Weng Tsun/Veng Tsun
Ju-Jutsu
Ju-Jiutsu

Most important is the crew you train in.. Some senseis can be real bitches :lol:

I don't know about those but it depends on what fits you most.

There's also many styles of karate for example.. You just need to find one that's techniques you think are cool and enjoy, and a good relation between physics and philosophy.. like if you just wanna beat things up then go to kickboxing or something..

As for advice, I've heard lots of good about Han Moo Do.. google it out or something.

EDIT: Looks like it's probably most spread in Finland and of course Korea, so.. Go check the lessons and see what they're like what have you in your recidence..