AcmeBarGig Whisper Tube Released Freeware!!!

JohnnyMcFly

May 11, 2009
Here is an amp that first came out with DIG 2.0. It was added to that suite if you remember, because DIG 2.0 had a hard time getting nice clean tones. Well as for about a zillion requests from ABG testers and the public in general Here it is, a standalone version of Whisper with a 12AU7 tube added...
Whisper%20Tube.jpg

Whisper still has all the same great crystal clear sound it did before, but now you can warm it up VIA 12AU7 Tube. It has a relatively mild drive to it if you want as well. This is done by adjusting the tube drive knob above the Master Volume..

Get it here..
http://acmebargig.com/whisper-tube/

Man, this thing is awesome. I am getting better cleans with this than with anything else I ever used. Used to use Guitar Rig 3 for cleans but this has dethroned it. It's got a nice jangle to it too!

Yah thats my latest tube, the 12au7...I want to very soon design a tube that does not exist in the real world. Kinda like with the ABG Monstro pickups in RedShift. But those were designed by GAM Member and ABG tester pickasso..

Anyways Thanks...
KM

Yes xmortux, thats all we do right now...Is freeware...Later on around December we will be selling the upgrades to all of them for like 10 bucks each...So we figured 10 bucks was just enough to keep us creating new stuff and still give you guys a really good deal on things... All first releases from ABG will be freeware. That allows us to give the product out to the public and get some good feedback for the upgrades. Plus if you have something that has been downloaded 100 times, or something that has been downloaded 70,000 times, then you know what product to do the upgrade for first..
KM

Thanks FARBYOND...software sale Packs...Since everyone will already know what these all do, and will most likely already have them all, then I would like to do something like 5 for the price of 4 or something. Allow you guys to choose which ones you want, put your own package together...Independant of what they do, all of them will be the same price...Some will always be freebies, like DIG, Thats a freebie..

Thanks Zero

KM