Acoustic album

Jun 19, 2002
www.borknagar.com
Hello Folks!

As you may know, our next album will be an acoustic based album. The new album will mainly contain new songs, but we are just these days considering doing two bonus songs. And guess what.....we are thinking of doing two old songs in acoustic version. So in regards to that and on behalf of our curiosity, which two songs do you think are the most suitable for the purpose?

I personally would love to see Colussus and Winter Millenium in acoustic, although perhaps Universal would be a better choice than Colussus (although I liked Vortex's voice, I think it would be interesting to see what Vintersorg would sound like singing that song). The Wonder would also make a wonderful (no pun intended) choice for an acoustic redux.

complexprocess said:
The View of Everlast! Just kidding, that one wouldn't sound too much different. :)

I'd like to hear The Winterway in acoustic form. Whatever you end up using, I'm excited for this album.

Hey, I forgot about the Empiricism album. Gods of my world and Stellar Dome would rock as acoustic songs!

Too many good songs. Maybe you should make a whole album of acoustic remakes... hehe...

A very good idea, Øystein!

In my opinion, Gods of My World and the Wonder would be PERFECT! .. Perhaps Colossus as well :)

Good to see the new cd is going to have (2) old songs as bonus in acoustic version.

I personally would like to listen an acoustic version of:

To mount and rove
Traveller
:)

Lovely news :)
Many of you already said that already, but I also think Colossus would be a good one. However, I'd personally love to hear some fast-tempo piece (maybe with a 'slowed-down' version) in a more acoustic approach, then my choice would be one of my all-time favs: Ad Noctum.

Any of "The Winterway", "Tale of a Pagan Tongue", "The Dawn of the End",
"Colossus", or "Ad Noctum" would be very cool. I love the new material, but you
need at least one old track. I don't know if you'd be able to do anything off of
the s/t album, though. An attempt at something like "Fandens Allheim" might make
for a fun third bonus track. Feel free to incorporate the beginning of that song
into the new CD in some way. It would be quite cool if you were able to bring
back Garm and/or ICS Vortex to sing with Mr. V on the bonus tracks.

mevyhetal: yeah!!!
someone also said To mount and rove!
ehe

Øysten: you see? thats already 2 votes for it ehe