Acoustic album

I have been giving this a bit of thought.

I also think that some of the older stuff would be more interesting.

I am reluctant to say Dawn of the End because it already has a largish acoustic part in it. Then I also think that Oceans Rise is in the same boat. At first I was thinking about stuff from the Archaic Course, but then after a while just started to like the idea of some of the more "wall of noise" stuff would be better material because it would have to sound very different as acoustic. This helped me to eliminate a lot. Inherit the Earth would also be pretty cool, but then if you cut out a lot of elements out of it, it may not be the same. I still haven't heard all of Epic (Yes, slap me, come on!) but from what I heard I still would like to hear acoustic stuff from ealier more.

I have ended up very torn between Dauden, Grimland Domain, The Presence is Ominous and Ruins of the Future.

Because Dauden has already been mentioned, I would rather vote for:

1. Grimland Domain
2. The Presence is Ominous

Of course, I would probably vote for something different if it were tommorow but there you go.

fdgtorraca said:
I´ve changed my mind.

I vote for "Liberated" and "A Microscopical Macrocosm" (why not?) :)

Microscopical Macrocosm is practically acoustic already, I don't know how interesting it would be for them to make a completely acoustic version of it, even if it would sound good.

It's also a Vintersorg song, not a Borknagar song, and I assume they'd like to do something from the older Borknagar stuff. (You could also suggest Vintersorg to do an acoustic album hehe).

Naglfar said:
Microscopical Macrocosm is practically acoustic already, I don't know how interesting it would be for them to make a completely acoustic version of it, even if it would sound good.

It's also a Vintersorg song, not a Borknagar song, and I assume they'd like to do something from the older Borknagar stuff. (You could also suggest Vintersorg to do an acoustic album hehe).

If i wanted a Vintersorg's acustic album , i'd post at Vintersorg's Official Forum. :hotjump:
I think there is no problem with Microscopical Macrocosm. :headbang:

Inherit the Earth or
Track 7 off of Epic...talks about copernicus and shit, that song would be tight acoustically!

I would like to hear colossus, mainly to here Vintersorg sing it though...ahahahaha poor Mr. V fan pressure must stink

I say you should throw in Borknafied acoustic version of stairway to heaven...now tell me that wouldnt be something to hear!