After this tour....Thoughts for the band??

Pharaoh

Oct 16, 2002
LITITZ, PA
Visit site
The band sure seems to be gathering a lot of new fans across America....word is getting around and I'm happy for them (but I would miss the small venues when the crowds get really big) :cry:

Anyway.....

Let's hear some thoughts about where they may go from here / What should their next CD be like? What do you think InsideOut should do for them after US - Europe tour? When they get to reading the Forum, we could offer some personal thoughts to them here from the best fans in the world :D

My first thoughts are
1) However you can, try to maintain the personal relationships with your fans, it means so much to us. Try to set up shows in places where fans really want to see you, but haven't been able to.
2) InsideOut >> Give Mike Romeo ANYTHING he wants for his studio + unlimited supply of coffee. ;)

Originally posted by Pharoah
The band sure seems to be gathering a lot of new fans across America....word is getting around and I'm happy for them (but I would miss the small venues when the crowds get really big) :cry:

Anyway.....

Let's hear some thoughts about where they may go from here / What should their next CD be like? What do you think InsideOut should do for them after US - Europe tour? When they get to reading the Forum, we could offer some personal thoughts to them here from the best fans in the world :D

My first thoughts are
1) However you can, try to maintain the personal relationships with your fans, it means so much to us. Try to set up shows in places where fans really want to see you, but haven't been able to.
2) InsideOut >> Give Mike Romeo ANYTHING he wants for his studio + unlimited supply of coffee. ;)

1. Headlining World Tour
2. DVD release documenting World Tour
3. Unlimited supply of coffee

With some bands DVD's seem like a silly idea.. SX is NOT one of them.. It would be a great thing to have.. is a good idea. I second it.

DVD Oh yeah! I agree.... it would be so cool to see a "road documentary" movie like the way U2's "Rattle & Hum" was done. (but better filming. I hated that movie, but love the concept) On the bus, with the fans, on stage, etc.

I would like them to do whatever they think is best, because I cannot disagree with much of what they have done thus far. But I do like a rich, atmospheric keyboard presence and the "neoclassical" interludes. Bombastic, symphonic metal with complexity. Just what Symphx is and hopefully always will be. Maybe they are not all that "bombastic" but you know what I mean...:D

Definately keep it on friendly terms with your fans! The St Louis concert was the most incredible concert experience of my life! It was because the band didn't come off as untouchable or too good to be around their fans!!!

Give all of them anything they want!!!!!! They are awesome!

Maybe a little less harshness, Russell, on the next album. Anyone can do that, but you have an incredible voice! Show it off!!!

Guys, if you would get to read this post, we hope it works out for a headlining tour in '03. This would be the greatest! :) Happy Holiday wishes to you and your families.