What about the freaking updates???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ursut said:
I don't think so. But I am the one who have the guts to say it. Don't try to fool anyone, saying that you NOT care about the progress with the new album. Hypocrite!

If you actually read all the updates and last months chat w/MJR, you'd know, just like us, what kind of progress there making on the album...And what you probably don't know, is that it can literally take month's just to finnish one song, nevermind the whole album...

We'd all love live webcam's in the studio, or something like that, but it isn't going to happen, so please, go take something for your ADHD and chill.

MrFast said:
Dear god, go eat or something. You've been replying in this thread for hours!
It's pointless! You've established your point in your first post!

flkhsadkjlgfdsalkjgfdsahgdsh
I'm on my way actually. And you have to reply, people seem to have VERY hard to understand what your point being. If people only would have read my first post and thought about it, this wouldn't have happened. So you have a point.

RobbM said:
If you actually read all the updates and last months chat w/MJR, you'd know, just like us, what kind of progress there making on the album...And what you probably don't know, is that it can literally take month's just to finnish one song, nevermind the whole album...

We'd all love live webcam's in the studio, or something like that, but it isn't going to happen, so please, go take something for your ADHD and chill.
You think i haven't read it already? Nothing new in the chat that hasn't been posted on the website either... And what YOU probably don't know, is that it doesn't take four years to write four songs...

SilentRealm said:
wow, is it a fullmoon or something?

*rolls eyes* - the argumentative ones never really last long on these things, so dont worry about it people.
Naaaaaaaaaaaaah! How sweet of you... *hugz and kizzez*

Ursut said:
You think i haven't read it already? Nothing new in the chat that hasn't been posted on the website either... And what YOU probably don't know, is that it doesn't take four years to write four songs...

It does when you've spent 1/2 that time touring and doing other albums...

RobbM said:
It does when you've spent 1/2 that time touring and doing other albums...
Really? Some bands manage to get an album out every year, AND TOUR, and as far as i know there's been a Pinnella-solo, a Russell-solo and the Jorn/Russell.. And why not actually put all the energy and creativity in the actual band that you have, instead of making half-crappy country albums?

Ursut said:
You're really such a good kid, a true role model. Can't agree with you more. Who cares about anything concerning the band and the new album, as long as it gets out on DC++ sooner or later. Mmm, okay. I wonder who, i wonder why...
Ironically:

1. It is highly likely that I am older than you.
2. ...as if age means anything.
3. I've probably bought a hell of a lot more albums than you ever heard of, so
4. STFU mr. role model. Seriously. Read your replies and ponder for a moment just how idiotic they are, and stop claiming that "most of us" support your view, when clearly it's you and no one else, not even one.
5. Stay in school. Or if you've somehow managed to pass that stage (God knows how terribly easy it is these days), get a job. In one day, you've amassed more posts than people do in weeks. Why? Because you feel some superfluous need to respond to everything and get the last word like a little kid.

You're lucky Jax is the mod here, because if it were me, your snivelling sorry ass would have been banned after your initial post, this thread deleted. I'm sick of stupid people pretending to be intellectual superiors.

Ursut said:
Really? Some bands manage to get an album out every year, AND TOUR

Yeah, and those bands make horrible music because there under contracts which force them to rush thru the writing proccess...

and what country album are you talking about?

Kenneth R. said:
Ironically:

1. It is highly likely that I am older than you.
2. ...as if age means anything.
3. I've probably bought a hell of a lot more albums than you ever heard of, so
4. STFU mr. role model. Seriously. Read your replies and ponder for a moment just how idiotic they are, and stop claiming that "most of us" support your view, when clearly it's you and no one else, not even one.
5. Stay in school. Or if you've somehow managed to pass that stage (God knows how terribly easy it is these days), get a job. In one day, you've amassed more posts than people do in weeks. Why? Because you feel some superfluous need to respond to everything and get the last word like a little kid.

You're lucky Jax is the mod here, because if it were me, your snivelling sorry ass would have been banned after your initial post, this thread deleted. I'm sick of stupid people pretending to be intellectual superiors.
1: Of course
2: Of course not
3: Probably, i only have around 900 CD:s in my collection (including ALL the SX)
4: Nah, noone dares to step into the light about it. Although i know people who wonders and shares the exact same thoughts as i do (some not registered members here)
5: I finished school many years ago.

Yeah, I feel really lucky... *cries*

RobbM said:
Yeah, and those bands make horrible music because there under contracts which force them to rush thru the writing proccess...

and what country album are you talking about?
Really, do they all? I believe Beyond Twilight made an album in 2005, and one in 2006 (it did just hit the stores), and they're bad? Hahaha. Come on..

Atomic Soul or whatever it's called.. Great country album!

Here are my 2 cents.
I think he means that the updates give som kind of perspective on when the album can be expected, even if it´s just "vocals are done".
For all we know this album may surface in 2009, because to me "four songs pretty much done/written" sounds like a step backwards from "entering the studio".. and that was in 2004.
I totally agree that there is nothing we can do except for waiting, but reading the first page there are obviously others that care as much about those "trivial" things..
I also think that, had it not been for the first couple of smart-ass-let´s bash him replies, this would not have escalated to this point.

RobbM said:
yeah, and before that, it took them 4 years...whats your point?
Yeah, and Dev Townsend....

Oh, sorry that you haven't gotten my point yet. Updates, info, progress, album, band... Everything. Clearer now?

Kenneth R. said:
seems to me people are stepping into the light and saying to F--- off buddy. Also, your 1st and 5th statements are contradictory. :Smug: Cheers.
Yeah, you good brown nosers.. But still it wouldn't hurt to read what I'm writing. "They are not all registered members here". How the F can they step into the light then?

And how's that contradictory? You're probably older than me, but i have finished school?

Status
Not open for further replies.