Question for Iron Maiden fans....

soundgarden said:
Success!

Symphony X fan +1

I played Sea of Lies and he liked it a lot. He said, if i remember correctly, "that guy can sing." Then we both went on a rant on how much punk and "nu-metal" sucks lol.

Also...he likes Rush :D :D

And another one joins the good guys.

How come you get all the good ones? I get a bunch of retards that have ACTUALLY said this, "Power metal is all about getting you the fuck up and getting you the fuck moving! Power metal is Hatebreed. Power metal is Slipknot. Power metal is all that shit!"

I half laughed, half cried and then told him, "Sorry, man, but you have no idea what you're talking about. Those bands aren't even metal, let alone power metal." I wasn't ever mean to him or told his music sucks and that he should listen to real music. That comment pushed me over the edge.

Thraxz said:
How come you get all the good ones? I get a bunch of retards that have ACTUALLY said this, "Power metal is all about getting you the fuck up and getting you the fuck moving! Power metal is Hatebreed. Power metal is Slipknot. Power metal is all that shit!"

I half laughed, half cried and then told him, "Sorry, man, but you have no idea what you're talking about. Those bands aren't even metal, let alone power metal." I wasn't ever mean to him or told his music sucks and that he should listen to real music. That comment pushed me over the edge.

Hatebreed is not metal. Slipknot is metal. Just not good metal. They have talent, but don't know how to use it.

MrFast said:
Who doesn`t like Rush???
Rush is awesome. Period.