Agalloch fans might be interested...

Good goat! They played for 2 hrs and 20 mins last night, with nary a break in between. I loved every second, but I sort of don't want to hear their music again for, like, another six months.

Also, I had always assumed that Haughm was tall and gaunt. He is neither tall, nor gaunt.

i wrote a better review of the first time I saw them ... and I went into the show hating them.

I just skimmed the other Rare Agalloch Thingy thread. That was pretty weird.

Now I'm confused if I am (or am not) cool because of my Agalloch collection.

I just skimmed the other Rare Agalloch Thingy thread. That was pretty weird.

Now I'm confused if I am (or am not) cool because of my Agalloch collection.

Agalloch collection (as well as any other collection) is not supposed to make you cool :) However, it is very cool to have a good Agalloch collection.

great, seeing them on Monday. Do you have a setlist by any chance?

SPOILER ALERT

Limbs
Ghosts of the Midwinter Fires
Falling Snow
Faustian Echoes
The Melancholy Spirit
You Were But a Ghost in My Arms
In the Shadow of Our Pale Companion
Dead Winter Days
Kneel to the Cross

Encore:
Our Fortress is Burning... I
Our Fortress is Burning... II: Bloodbirds

they've been mixing it up a bit, some gigs on the tour have "hallways" and/or "of stone, wind and pillor" a bit, and sometimes they leave out "kneel to the cross"

actually i would much rather have had hallways, though kneel is a fun bit of sing-along

don't care though, 10/10 great gig

Agalloch's frontman John Haughm announced on his official F***** page that the new Agalloch album is ready and mastered, the only thing left to do is to design the CD/LP cover art. So it seems safe to assume that we will be seeing its release in the coming months. Their label Profound Lore Records had already revealed that the successor to Marrow Of The Spirit would come out this year. It's just a matter of patience now.

Quote from his F****** page: "Just got back from San Francisco where I was there overseeing the mastering of the new album. Nice to have the final press-ready master copies in hand and have that part of this beast off my back. Now to finish the LP and CD package designs..."

John Haughm has given regular updates on his F****** page about the new album, including this: "I'm bringing back some of the 'clean' vocals on the new album. I'm going for a full range of layered voices. Hopefully I won't fuck it up" and "Today in the studio, the words 'this is starting to sound like a mixture of Landberk, Anekdoten, ...and Bethlehem' were uttered...
:kickass: