Agalloch fans might be interested...

Wow, didn't even know it was time for a new album. Can't wait to hear it.
Btw, if you're a fan get the DVD if it's still available.

the dvd is just black & white trash. looks like a shitty bootleg. excited about a new album but dont like the cover or album title to be ohnest.

Btw, if you're a fan get the DVD if it's still available.

i am a fan but the dvd is the first agalloch item i have no interest in buying

to me, agalloch is just not a dvd band

not many bands are, to be honest. at least not many metal bands. the only dvd i have that i find REALLY AWESOME is anathema's "a vision of a dying embrace"

The anticipation builds for both the album and the West Coast shows. Looks like Portland and Seattle are going to have to squeezed into my schedule come December.

i am a fan but the dvd is the first agalloch item i have no interest in buying

to me, agalloch is just not a dvd band

not many bands are, to be honest. at least not many metal bands. the only dvd i have that i find REALLY AWESOME is anathema's "a vision of a dying embrace"

Buy it just for the 30 min or so interview. Aren't you a trivia buff?
You have like everything they ever released but not the dvd, that's just ...stupid.

Buy it just for the 30 min or so interview. Aren't you a trivia buff?
i don't really want to find out too much about the people behind the bands i really like

You have like everything they ever released but not the dvd, that's just ...stupid.
to be honest man, i'm at a point now where i reckon buying things you don't want just to have a complete collection is "just stupid"

i don't really want to find out too much about the people behind the bands i really like

to be honest man, i'm at a point now where i reckon buying things you don't want just to have a complete collection is "just stupid"

Agree with all of it; never have cared much about collections.

I've still got this thing about bands I really like...I hold them on a pedestal of some sort...like they are mythical creatures or something. Even though I know it's the exact opposite, it still happens. For example: part of me thinks it would be great to sit eating tacos with Dan Swano, another part thinks that would somehow change Edge of Sanity for me.

I'm definitely going to have to hit up at least one of these dates. It'll probably be portland or seattle based on those being Friday and Saturday shows.