AHHAHAHAHA Quote From Scott

Anthrax_Mosher

True Fan
Feb 5, 2005
California USA
"People keep coming up to me and saying, 'Hey, wouldn't it be funny if you got anthrax?' I'm like, 'Oh, that would be hilarious.'" He's even stocked up on Cipro, the antidote for the germ, and adds, "I will not die an ironic death."

yeah, irony is always hilarious. A comedian once said "Tragedy is when I get a hang nail, funny is when you fall down a manhole and die." I think it was Jackie Gleason, not too sure though.

Cipro fucking sucks. I was on that shit for a month and it made me feel worse then I felt before I started it.

If you ever have to go on Cipro, say goodbye to all dairy product, and pretty much any solid food in general.

Arg_Hamster said:
True, that means Hasselhoff and the cast from Baywatch and Knight Rider will kill me in some way and blame it on The Haunted.

While cheered on by the cast of Jagged Alliance ?

they put you on Cipro for food poisoning? WTF kind of Nazi scientist Dr do you go to?

Or did I just answer my own question? :)

I'm telling you guys, it's the devil. I thought I was in hell before I took it. I was wrong!

Anyway, no offense to Scott, but I am a big fan of ironic deaths - so I would find it rather funny. But sad. Irony in death is the best. Like if I died from choking on a meatball - that would be ironic because all my friends always call me a wop and a dago, and I always say "shut the fuck up you McPolish fuck."