Album #5

I wonder if there's a way to censor the letters Z and P...hmm :D

If a re-record is on the cards DEFINITELY make it one off WoF since the sound on that is a little less polished. If Neverworld or MND are altered even slightly they'll be ruined forever! :lol: Disregard King and his face, the very thought of trying to improve on WoF title track, Far Away, Temple of Fire, Edge of Time or Sacred Land is anathema.

Beyond the Stars gets my vote. Or maybe re-doing a previous bonus track like Find a Way to the Top or The Longest Night?

Haha, you might have a point there!

Although I've known other bands to make songs that seem to not be able to sound better, well, sound better, with re-recordings.

Then it has to be Far Away! My absolute favorite track from Wings of Forever. :D

Or rerecord a bonus track, yea... The Longest Night. Either of those two songs are great candidates; they're two of the Quest's best, in my opinion!

surely people are overcomplicating the album title by looking for two words that fit it perfectly. we've had the steak idea and so from that BA is just the sound of a sheep being cut off midsentence