Album of the year!!!

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Well its really only an EP since its 5 actual songs and only 20 minutes long, but its....

METAL SHOP - HOLE PATROL :headbang:

Total 1987 Sunest Strip metal with comedy lyrics and comedy intros, how can you go wrong? They are the Spinal Tap of L.A. metal!

From the very start of the album with Satan's Intro, a parody of Motley Crue's In The Beginning, proclaiming that these chosen four have been sent on a mission to let the children rejoice in the sweet sound of "distorted guitars and really really high screeching vocals" and to "spreadeth the legs of the groupies in the front row, and shooteth thy sperm across their cheeks", you know its gonna rock.

The thing is though, despite being extremely funny... the actual songwriting is right on the mark! Meaning that if these guys actually decided to do a serious album in this style, it'd be just as good as all the biggest hair metal albums of the 80s were, coz the songs just rock so much! From the 1987-era Whitesnake sound of "Fat Girl" to the ripping riffs, scorching solos and screeching vocals of the non-stop rokkers "Big Boobs", "Hell's On Fire" and "Metal Shop" all the way through to the power of the enotional ballad "Stripper Girl" which sounds kinda like Heaven meets Every Rose Has It's Thorn. It's amazing how powerful lyrics such as "I wanna love you where the sun don't shine... take my cock into your backdoor, I wanna fuck you, you fucking whore, Jam it in and out at a really fast pace, till I squirt hot juice all over your face" can sound when they are such with such emotion, brings a tear to the eye!

:headbang: It's great!

NP. Metal Shop - Stripper Girl! (Best ballad ever? Maybe!)

Met you down at the 7th Veil
First night that I got out of jail
Lips were red and your skin was pale
You were the one that I wanted to nail, yeah...

Stripper girl, heaven sent! Pay my phone bill, pay my rent!
I really love your boobies!

I downloaded it. Usually I don't do that, and I'd feel bad if I did because I'm against it.

But since its only available through Metal Sludge and you need a credit card and I think they only ship to the USA, I don't feel bad. Because I don't have a credit card or live in the USA.

I even tried to see if Radical Records could get it in for me coz they get pretty much anything but even they couldn't. Probably coz the only place they could even find to order it from was Metal Sludge.