Best of the year so far...

Goreripper said:
I already have it. :p It's awesome!

the album??? FUCK YOU!!

no offense meant of course.

been waiting for a long time. the singer told me it was more aggressive than inwards, he didn't respond to my email for like a week cause he was finishing his vocals off.

Inwards ripped my head off and got me back into thrash 100%. Didn't believe that thrash could be that intense all the time.

I just heard sound clips from the upcoming Harem Scarem album "Higher" and it sounds wicked! I can't wait for it! Sounds like their best since Mood Swings :) Although I haven't heard Weight Of The World and that's meant to be great too.

The massive harmonized choruses like on the first album are back in full force, that's for sure!

To add to Overkill's newbie, I would have to say Ephel Duath - The Painter's Palette is equal best so far this year...

AMAZING... nothing like it, truely original and well thought out, lovely music.

Ethel Death are so fuckin overated I reckon. Kinda like how Dillinger are overated.

I'm just waiting for someone to say "you just don't understand it"
Go on say it, I fuckin dare ya.

You just don't understand it Koichi.

:D

Well obviously opinions cannot be fought over, but yeah, I enjoy the music. They certainly deserve credit for progression, as opposed to Dream Theater or Opeth, who could be called 'regressive' with their lack of original ideas these days. Still love their albums though.