Nattens Madrigal - Don't Have
Themes... - 10
Metamorphosis - 8
Perdition City - 10
Silence Teaches You How To Sing - Don't Have
Silencing The Singing - 9
Lyckantropen Themes - 6
1st Decade In The Machines - 2 :erk:

I would give them all 9/10, I haven't been listening to them long enough to give a perfect 10/10, but Perdition City and Bergtatt will probably get those ratings eventually. :)

Vargnatt - 5 / 10
Bergtatt - 10 / 10
Kveldsjanger - 9 / 10
Nattens Madrigal - 6 / 10
Metamorphasis - 8 / 10
Themes - 10 / 10
Perdition City - 10 / 10
Silence Teaches You How to Sing - 8 / 10
Silencing the Singing - 7 / 10
Lyckantropen Themes - 6 / 10
1st Decade in the Machines - 5 / 10
A Quick Fix of Melancholy - 8 / 10

You say the offical website is wrong because it's made by falliable humans, and then cite a bunch of OTHER UNOFFICAL websites? Sorry bud, I'd say the offical website holds a lot more weight. Y'know, with it being OFFICAL and all.

Do you really think Garm would let his own site have an incorrect album spelling?

its definitely 100% kveldssanger, if you were to look at the font (i think old english or something of the like) you would realise that the second s is in capitals, and ulvers OFFICIAL site does not have it wrong since they named the thing! Nor is the site done by an american these days, i think, considering the dude from VOID programmed the new one

It's 100% certain that it's Kveldssanger... Besides if you notice the font in the back of the cd, you'll see that there is a different character for "j" than the one used in the title... After all, I've also talked with various norwegians who said that the correct spelling is kveldssanger...

How do you know the official site is ran by Garm? I know the Jester Records site is NOT ran by Garm.

If it's not spelled Kveldsjanger, then why do so many respectable places spell it that way? Even the End Records spells it that way. The back of the case... it looks pretty much exactly like Kveldsjanger.

Run a google search for Kveldssanger. First thing it says "Did you mean: Kveldsjanger". It's definitely without a doubt Kveldsjanger.

LuminousAether said:
How do you know the official site is ran by Garm? I know the Jester Records site is NOT ran by Garm.

Jesus, so what if its not run by garm, he has input, its his bloody label, the spelling is kveldssanger according to GARM

blah

LuminousAether said:
Run a google search for Kveldssanger. First thing it says "Did you mean: Kveldsjanger". It's definitely without a doubt Kveldsjanger.
:lol:

There you have it, folks. Infalliable evidence: the Google search.

Reactions: NAD