Albums currently kicking your ass

Speaking of Urfaust...

Urfaust-GeististTeufelalbum.jpg

You know, that's like...completely true. Engorged seriously is a band that epitomizes both ruling and sucking ass at the same fucking time! I mean, "Architeuthis"...epicest riff ever or EPICEST FUCKING RIFF EVER. But...practically every other song SUCKS.

Ha ha ha. Agreed. I barely even knew about this band. I bought the CD used on a whim. It's got a couple really good rockin parts and some cool melodies and leads. But overall it's garbage. Yet I'm listening to it anyway.

gallery of suicide is the best cannibal corpse album. i don't get why people don't realize that. it's by far the best

I never get annoyed from that band, I still listen to Gallery of Suicide, and its one of the first death metal albums I ever listened to.

You got me wrong, i said i hate the cannabis corpse(not even worth capitalizing the first letters) band.

I never knew a band with that name, if there's, that would be a fucking rip off.

gallery of suicide is the best cannibal corpse album. i don't get why people don't realize that. it's by far the best

The truest thing I've heard so far in this topic.

Yea you think they have chosen the name because they idolize cannibal corpse, I think if they had a different name they wouldn't be what what they're today.

Anyway maybe its too early to write them off, I just thought of it and I said maybe they're not retard stupid parody metal band, I'll give them a listen.

It's just a parody band made of weedsmokers. No parody band/movie/book whatever would even exist without the original thing so your logic is faggotry.