Albums currently kicking your ass

95585.jpg

1883.jpg

this album is so different from the first two. it's armored saint's first true metal album. it's dark and very well written. even throwing a cover early doesn't hurt it. great version of 38 special. by far their best. just my 2 cents

It's a Lynyrd Skynyrd cover. I'm sure you meant 'Saturday Night Special' though.

200px-Cryptopsy_-_The_Unspoken_King.jpg

Well, I woudn't say it's kicking my ass, but I'm listening to it. All it is is deathcore mixed with like 15% nu-metal. I don't see what all the talk is about with this album. The way everyone talks about it I would think they're playing dance pop now or some shit. Deathcore has always been pretty lame for the most part, but it is what it is. I don't see what's so much worse about this album than outputs from bands like Winds of Plague or Heaven Shall Burn. Actually this is somewhat better in some sections. Anoint the Dead is a good deathcore tune.

Maybe my opinion is just biased because I don't give a shit (or a fuck) what the metal crowd thinks. I don't even know where a "metal crowd" exists here outside of teh internets. This album is probably not even their worst album technically. I always thought And Then You'll Beg was pretty fucking lame & very forgettable for some reason.

i listened to like 15 seconds of one song and i had to move on to something else

i also don't care what everyone else thinks but it just sucked

i listened to like 15 seconds of one song and i had to move on to something else

i also don't care what everyone else thinks but it just sucked

So it sounds to me like you based your opinion of an entire 45 minute album off 15 seconds of a song.

It's not a special album, but I don't really think it's their worst & it's been blown up into being atrocious, which is isn't. It's just deathcore. Period.

So it sounds to me like you based your opinion of an entire 45 minute album off 15 seconds of a song.

It's not a special album, but I don't really think it's their worst & it's been blown up into being atrocious, which is isn't. It's just deathcore. Period.

yeah i pretty much did i never even really liked cryptopsy when they were good

i can judge in 15 seocnds

well my stepdad likes trivium and he's over 50

anyways i'm done judging people because of taste

as far as i'm concerned if you like music that's good enough for me

except for my aunt who only likes spiritual hymns about christ

i wouldn't even mind that but she is always trying to convert me

i'm pretty sure my aunt wouldn't like that based on the title

she's not much into burning or hell and junk

she likes to pretend she's a good person but imo she just comes off as preechy. my mom agrees