Albums currently kicking your ass

Ohhhh I got ya, haha. One of those bands with a solid discography to the point that even their worst is pretty awesome.

I'm putting Deranged in the same bucket as Benighted for death metal bands that tickle everything JUUUUUUST right for me.

If you would put them in the same 'bucket' as Benighted, then I must definitely check this band out!

1336763423_cathedral1991.jpg

^ Yes it is. :kickass:

Celeste+-++Misanthropes.jpg

Every fucking time I listen to this, it kicks my ass. Perfect blend of melody, aggression, and emotion, with air to let them all breathe at settle in. Easily my favorite album by them.

^ Yes it is. :kickass:

Celeste+-++Misanthropes.jpg

Every fucking time I listen to this, it kicks my ass. Perfect blend of melody, aggression, and emotion, with air to let them all breathe at settle in. Easily my favorite album by them.

God damn I was expecting like a piano intro or something but this album comes out the gate at full speed.

Breach - It's Me God
HWTaF.jpg

Will Haven - El Diablo
3k4CQ.jpg

Really on a big "fury but not exactly metal" kick lately.

Conan-Monnos-Gravedancer.jpg

61EiVnBAhRL._SS500_.jpg

Got home after a long productive day to find these beauties in the mail box, pizza's in the oven, the beer's cold. Won't complain.

More metallic hardcore...

Harms Way - Isolation
jeXNZ.jpg

Reign Supreme - Testing the Limits of Infinite
FefxZ.jpg

Owen Hart - s/t
U4KI8.jpg

I think the OH one is a Spotify exclusive? It seems to be their EP and Earth Control combined into one album and I can't find official info on it anywhere.