Albums currently kicking your ass

slayer-hell_awaits-frontal1.jpg

Never gets old, never fails to pump some balls into my balls.

Soen-Cognitive.jpg

Completely derivative, but who cares if it sounds good?
I mean, it's not like a band or two started Death metal or Djent and then thousands of others cloned the sound or anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
This page has some good shit on it :kickass:

Abyssal - Denouement

Just spun this the other day, fuck yeah! Sick fucking album!

Hell yeah.

I know where you're coming from. Hisingen Blues was amazing imo. An album you can play all the way through and enjoy in its entirety. I should say Lights Out has a few songs that are kicking my ass rather than the whole album.

This band though is just what rock music needs. It's a different kind of rock compared to what's popular today, but today's rock fucking sucks. Graveyard goes back to a time when it was good, and they do it well.

Spot on. I totally agree, they captured the essence of that era seemlessly on Hisingen Blues...But, I dont really get that from their newest. They need to step it up a notch imo :)

Sounds A LOT like Portal. It was just a matter of time for bands following closely what Portal does (besides Mitochondrion and Ulcerate).

Ulcerate sounds nooooooooooooooooooooothing like Portal. Mitochondrion is pure Portal worship, and so is Disma to a lesser extent, but Ulcerate is waaaaaaaaaaaay different.

Phlebotomized - Immense, Intense, Suspense

Man this album flew under the radar for most poeple back in the day.
Shame because it deserved so much more!!

Limbonic Art - Moon in the scorpio
Limbonic Art - In abhorrence dementia

I forgot how amaing these albums are.
Fuck talk about cvlt. Aaargh Hail satan

Ohhhh I got ya, haha. One of those bands with a solid discography to the point that even their worst is pretty awesome.

I'm putting Deranged in the same bucket as Benighted for death metal bands that tickle everything JUUUUUUST right for me.