Albums currently kicking your ass

There was an album with a giant octopus/squid on it, the album had something to do with water/sea etc, I was going to download it and my computer crashed, I cant remember who posted it or what the name was... It was tech/prog/melo death and was either posted in this thread or one of the "NP" threads. Anyone know?

315537.jpg

322307.jpg

There was an album with a giant octopus/squid on it, the album had something to do with water/sea etc, I was going to download it and my computer crashed, I cant remember who posted it or what the name was... It was tech/prog/melo death and was either posted in this thread or one of the "NP" threads. Anyone know?

First off, sexcellent album choices.

Secondly, my first guess would be Fleshgod Apocalypse's "Mafia".

Craptopsy should have broken up after None So Vile. I can't believe they play metalcore now.

Craptopsy should have broken up after None So Vile. I can't believe they play metalcore now.

Aside from the fact that Whisper Supremacy was a great album, Cryptopsy has a grand total of one -core album that's at least better than almost all the others. The new self-titled is back to regular ol' chaotic Cryptopsy and the only people arguing otherwise are snobby snotrags who'd rather feel superior by making dumbass posts like that than actually listen to the music.

Side note, metalcore? Yes, Unspoken King sounded JUST like End of Heartache. :rolleyes:

but the screamz are so core man! and there are breakdowns! chuggahchuggah lol.

Griffin%20-%20Flight%20of%20the%20Griffin_enl.jpg

<Ozric>

I think these guys might become my favorite band soon.

What are your favorite albums? I have Pungent Effulgent through Strangeitude and Curious Corn and aside from Stangeitude (which I think is kind of boring) I like them all a lot, but I haven't felt much motivation to go further in their discography.

The Unspoken King is the shit in Cryptopsy discography, everyone should admit it, it's like Metallica's St. Anger or even worse...Their newest album is pretty good work though, the drums are still listenable.