Albums currently kicking your ass

6260889.jpg

7402.jpg

:headbang: Growing up in North Western Indiana during the early 90s I remember hearing in the local news about the incidents that inspired a couple songs on this record - Shotgun Peterson and White Hen Decapitator.:lol:

How the fuck did I not discover the amazing band sooner? This is some of the best music I've ever heard, the mantle is my favorite album from them but their debut is next...

Also gonna listen to RIITIR after I finish that, what a fucking masterpiece.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey krig, if you're serious about The Chasm albums check out luxinframundis.com

It's the band's label and its run by Daniel himself. They have their first and most current album for sale now and will be reissuing the second later this year. For the rest, eBay is your best bet. I've got them all but the second album and its been from various places around the web.

fucking right, pretty lights is so good

time again for The Field - From Here We Go Sublime

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey krig, if you're serious about The Chasm albums check out luxinframundis.com

It's the band's label and its run by Daniel himself. They have their first and most current album for sale now and will be reissuing the second later this year. For the rest, eBay is your best bet. I've got them all but the second album and its been from various places around the web.
awesome! thanks man

The Chasm's later albums might be easier to get into if you arent in love with the early stuff. They're the more straight up death metal... but still have that sound that only the chasm does.

Electric-Wizard-1995-Electric-Wizard.jpeg