Albums currently kicking your ass

335589.jpg

This has surprised me. Deliverance is exceptionally beautiful and Antarctica the Polymorphess is crushing. Monster riffs everywhere.

Based on that cover/title I was expecting some emotionally weighty stuff. Was left disappointed. Music ain't bad for its type, but damn. That cover is more like something Brand New would do.

Speaking of...

Brand New - The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me
7GHWHX3.jpg

Their first album is a lot more emotion based, whereas this one I still feel emotionally drawn into it but it feels like its an album written by and for 'travelers' in a sense. As in it is the result of their touring for their first album.

My favorite album of the year so far, but then again I love that kind of music

I never understood why Mort was the only one here to ever get shit for listening to non-metal music. Most of us with a full set of chromosomes do.

It's a metal forum section. Ofcourse people hear and listen to non-netal music, but there are other forum sections for it. It has no place on this forum section.

Mort Divine also has really shitty taste in metal and non metal. And would probably beniffit from posting on a non-metal music forum with other people that know what is good non-metal music.

I never understood why Mort was the only one here to ever get shit for listening to non-metal music. Most of us with a full set of chromosomes do.

To me, a non-metal album doesn't really "kick my ass". I may enjoy the shit out of it, but I always figured this thread was for metal albums, not ANY albums. And I don't begrudge Mort for listening to non-metal, I just find the specific selections to be, uh, lacking.

Side note:
Fv57ZW5.jpg

Heaven's Light / Hellfire is probably the single best song in Disney's well-stocked catalogue.

Do you have to post youtube.com vids in every thread ?. Holy fuck, fuck off.

Does it fucking matter? It must really suck actually being able to read the name instantly and be able to listen to it if you want without having to open up YT.

I could care less if your shitty internet can't handle a couple fucking youtube vids on a page.

Rust-In-Peace-Wallpaper-megadeth-31435554-1680-1050.jpg

Mmm much better.

Any fucking moron can go to YouTube and type the name of the album in. No one needs six links per post.

Mort draws hostility because he constantly bashes metal on a metal forum then posts his j-pop album of the week. If you dont see where that might cause you to be singled out...

Any fucking moron can go to YouTube and type the name of the album in. No one needs six links per post.

Mort draws hostility because he constantly bashes metal on a metal forum then posts his j-pop album of the week. If you dont see where that might cause you to be singled out...

Okay any fucking moron can google an album and copy the fucking link, there's no point in not putting a YT link.

EF not only puts up the album, he gives you a link to fucking listen to it. I know it's crazy that he's helping you actually hear the album he's talking about when most of you idiots just put up a picture with an unreadable logo and don't identify it.

EF not only puts up the album, he gives you a link to fucking listen to it. I know it's crazy that he's helping you actually hear the album he's talking about when most of you idiots just put up a picture with an unreadable logo and don't identify it.

There's a recomendation forum section. Effigy should be banned for being a total fucking idiot. It is fucking ridiculous. end