Albums currently kicking your ass

RR87672.jpg

Apparently these studies have led to the conclusion that every shitty brutal death metal band that releases an album sounds good.

Apparently these studies have led to the conclusion that every shitty brutal death metal band that releases an album sounds good.

Brutal death metal is my favorite genre so maybe by default I like more bands than someone who hates it or only listens to it sometimes, but like I've said quite a few times, I listen to A LOT of music, so its not like there isn't hundreds of BDM bands I found and thought sucked ass.

I don't expect everyone to like what I like, and I listen to what I listen to so you can fuck off if you got a problem with that. ;)

At least I don't go around saying how much better my taste in music is than everyone else ( As in, Master_Yoda77 or whatever the fuck is name is )

271411.jpg

Still one of my favorite tech/brutal albums.

agrypnieaetas.jpg

Being that Agrypnie is one of my favorites, this will most likely be album of the year for me, or close to it. This shit was supposed to be out last December, but it got delayed a few months...Dont care, totally worth the wait.

Have they diversified in their moods at all or are they still pretty much following the Exit template? I didn't really like either of their releases that followed F51.4.

Still following the Exit template, but its more refined. Chances are you wont like it, but there is potential for atleast a little lol.

If you check out at least one song from the album, give this one a shot.

Last edited by a moderator: