Albums currently kicking your ass

The+Color+Out+of+Space++EP.jpg

7652.jpg

sexy melodic blackned thrash metal! funny that they went from this to Deathstars.

Two sick albums dude. Especially Bone Dance. Theyre playing a fest out in Southern California in August with Vestiges, Godstomper, Black Sheep Wall, Nausea, Nails, and AC:rofl:C. Will be a sick one.

Two sick albums dude. Especially Bone Dance. Theyre playing a fest out in Southern California in August with Vestiges, Godstomper, Black Sheep Wall, Nausea, Nails, and AC:rofl:C. Will be a sick one.

Jeeeeeeeeezus. When in August? Might have to see if I can make a quick trip out that way, LOL. Nails live has to be unreal.

Today has been all about Reverend Bizarre for me. What an incredible band. Albert Witchfinder's voice is haunting, melodious, and foreboding. Their riffs are unequaled in doom. And that drum beat. You know the one.
reckansi.jpg

Incubus.jpg

Also this album is, in my opinion, better than anything Mike Browning did with Morbid Angel or Nocturnus. You got something to say about that? Come at me, bro!

Haken's first album, Aquarius! It's ridiculously badass. It's very creative and interesting. Every song sounds different with hints of previous songs here and there. I kinda worship them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today has been all about Reverend Bizarre for me. What an incredible band. Albert Witchfinder's voice is haunting, melodious, and foreboding. Their riffs are unequaled in doom. And that drum beat. You know the one.
reckansi.jpg

Yeah, I think that Reverend Bizarre album is going to be the first thing I play through when I get my drum kit. Earl of Void is just an awesome drummer.