Albums currently kicking your ass

Brutal Truth! Man, do I love this album:

3906_216.jpg

71225065eu3.jpg

Fuck the critics, Martin's vocals are fine.

No, they're really not. Too loud (not necessarily his fault, I realize), annoying as fuck, and like someone mentioned in an M-A review, having lyrics about crazy partying when you're a middle aged dude = lol.

Iced Earth - The Crucible of Man

I was looking forward to that album so much... and it just... ripped my soul out, shit on it, then set it on fire as I wept in the corner. The Crucible of Man disappointed me more than any album ever had and ever will.

xp0dib.jpg

Fucking evil OSDM. :headbang:

Your joking right. You probly never even listened to it. Cause I can tell you it was definitly one of the best albums by Iced Earth. And dude I use to listen to Iced Earth all the time. Crucible of Man is definitly in there top 3 for best albums they made. I still listen to them but I've been checkin out some bands recently so I havn't had the time :rofl:

Your joking right. You probly never even listened to it. Cause I can tell you it was definitly one of the best albums by Iced Earth. And dude I use to listen to Iced Earth all the time. Crucible of Man is definitly in there top 3 for best albums they made. I still listen to them but I've been checkin out some bands recently so I havn't had the time :rofl:

I've listened to every Iced Earth full length in it's entirety and claiming that I havent is really pointless.

When Barlow left the band I lost interest in their new stuff quickly...And I bought the hype of his return like everyone else... That is until I tried to listen to the damn thing.

Iced Earth, Night of the Stormrider, Burnt Offerings, The Dark Saga, and the mighty Horror Show all kick the hell out of that steamy pile of boring shit.

I've listened to every Iced Earth full length in it's entirety and claiming that I havent is really pointless.

When Barlow left the band I lost interest in their new stuff quickly...And I bought the hype of his return like everyone else... That is until I tried to listen to the damn thing.

Iced Earth, Night of the Stormrider, Burnt Offerings, The Dark Saga, and the mighty Horror Show all kick the hell out of that steamy pile of boring shit.

It wasn't Barlow's fault TCoM was fail overall, it's the 15 tracks of the the same mid-tempo stuff. There are a handful of good individual tracks but there is no way I could listen to the whole thing through after the second listen.

Whatever Schaffer was thinking when he wrote Horror Show he better re-grasp for the final piece of his trilogy to keep it from being complete fail.

Schaffer could of fixed up some of hte songs he patched up for Crucible but eh I say it's still a job well done. I mean i've been a fan of Iced Earth's work. The point being is Iced Earth has their sound back and they can do better now without Owens.

I didn't even bother with that joke of an album.

Far from one of there best man.

Horrow Show is and always will be the best :p