Albums currently kicking your ass

Okay so I'm a little late in the game on this one but whatever.

Dead%20Congregation.jpg

All I have to really say is this: Holy shit!

yeah man. only two albums i've really liked from 2008 so far (and i still have a fuckload to hear) are that and the jex thoth. i'm listening to DC right now, last track is fucking excellent.

What about Something Wicked This Way Comes??? Thats one of their heaviest albums. And I think its great :headbang:

Something WIcked was probably their last really good album.the problem with newer Iced Earth wasn't with Ripper, it was with Schaffer's inability to write good songs.Barlow is definitely the right fit for Iced Earth, but Schaffer is ultimately the one who decides what direction the band goes in.

enough about Iced Earth though.the new Candlemass fucking rules.i'll probably get tired of it soon just because i've been listening to it too much.

Iced Earth, Night of the Stormrider, Burnt Offerings, The Dark Saga, and the mighty Horror Show all kick the hell out of that steamy pile of boring shit.
Don't forget the original Something wicked trilogy, which they should release by itself.
(even though the other stuff on the album isn't terrible, it got boring after a while, and now usually just skip to prophecy)