Albums currently kicking your ass

1305317977474_f.jpg

Mechanical%2BAnimals.png

Id have to say this is my favorite Manson album. Antichrist Superstar is a immediate second, but this one just hits the all the sweet spots with me. It is still just as magical as when I first heard it when I was a kid.

Haters can hate all they want. #YOLO

11ke1b9.jpg

World devastatingly heavy. 2013 was probably the best year ever for brutal death metal and this was the best album. This album added something new to the playing field of brutal death metal. Bass drops... And I don't mean that they've never been used before because they have but not this way. Prolonged atomic bomb speaker rattling ear drum fucking bass drops. It really adds another level of heaviness to the music I've never heard in brutal death metal or metal, period. This may very we'll be the heaviest album I've ever heard, stoner doom and death doom be damned.

11ke1b9.jpg

World devastatingly heavy. 2013 was probably the best year ever for brutal death metal and this was the best album. This album added something new to the playing field of brutal death metal. Bass drops... And I don't mean that they've never been used before because they have but not this way. Prolonged atomic bomb speaker rattling ear drum fucking bass drops. It really adds another level of heaviness to the music I've never heard in brutal death metal or metal, period. This may very we'll be the heaviest album I've ever heard, stoner doom and death doom be damned.

What's the band name? I'll check it out.

Procession-%E2%80%93-To-Reap-Heavens-Apart.jpg

Just listening to the album for the first time, and I'm pretty sure it just became one of my favorites. I love everything with a special mention for the vocals - not something I usually get excited about. Even the spoken parts sound badass.