Albums currently kicking your ass

Considering the Big 4 haven't released a single relevant thing in over 20 years, why are you people even discussing it?

2403.jpg

Better than Youthanasia, Cryptic Writings, Endgame, and everything Slayer put out in the past 20? Agreed on Metallica though.

Yes. I never got into any of those Megadeth albums and while I enjoy a few songs off of Divine Intervention, Christ Illusion and God Hates Us All, I still consider Worship Music to be a better overall album.

Not really a big fan of it, although it has its moments. The spirit is there and all, but the songs are generally light-hearted/unambitious compared to the earlier ones. I never bought The Animal Spirits, but otherwise all of them are at least decent to me.

I like the animal spirits a lot, actually. They have a new one coming out next month. Haven't had the chance to check anything out from it yet though.

I like the animal spirits a lot, actually. They have a new one coming out next month. Haven't had the chance to check anything out from it yet though.

I actually have never heard Atavism yet. It's the only Slough Feg I have yet to hear. I'm sort of a fanboy, but I enjoy all Slough Feg releases. Ape Uprising and Animal Spirits aren't the type of album that you immediately fall in love with like Traveller or Down Among the Dead Men, but they are real growers.

515xZH3c5KL.jpg

God this rules so hard. Can't wait to rock the stage with these fuckers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really a big fan of it, although it has its moments. The spirit is there and all, but the songs are generally light-hearted/unambitious compared to the earlier ones. I never bought The Animal Spirits, but otherwise all of them are at least decent to me.

Tiger! Tiger! is one of their best songs tbh

but yeah mostly Hardworlder doesn't get it right

AEVANGELIST.png

Ævangelist - Omen Ex Simulacra

What the fuck am I even listening to right now? Some of the most unique atmospheric trippy blackened death whatever the fuck this shit is metal I've certainly ever heard in my entire life. I've already spent waaay too much money on music this week but I heard this and immediately had to have it. I'm posting this and I'm not even all the way through the entire album yet. The first two songs completely blew me away I don't even care if the rest of the album sucks. The music sounds like the album cover looks basically, imagine whatever the hell that is in musical form.