Albums currently kicking your ass

One of my first c.d. purchases.

Sodom_-_Sodom.jpg

dont listen to Lats, that albuim is just as good, if not better than most of the stuff on this page.

Well I'm not going to compare it to the old-school death metal albums on this page etc, but pretty much all the other Sodom releases are better than the eponymous album. Well you can't really beat the early stuff but even the two albums after that sound better from the first listen. Anyways, it's hard not to pick some old classic when in the mood for fucking Sodom. One of my favorite bands.

On an extraterrestrial binge right now. Any other recs? All else I know is Gwar. Doesn't necessarily have to be campy.

150625.jpg

I love both their albums

Behemoth's best album ever.

:kickass: to both of those.

fuck yeah... this is the fucking pinnacle of their career. the riffs are the most intense and evil they've ever been. Nergal's voice has changed into this guttural and ferocious animal.

they have blazing fast and brutal tracks as well as slow burners and they are all excellently done.

the ending track in particular had my mouth gaping open and my face contorted in both terror and wonder at how beautiful and epic it was.