Albums currently kicking your ass

Their name is a bar and their music is about emotions. I find that combo more ridiculous than wearing make up and howling about Satan, yes.

Their name is a bar and their music is about emotions. I find that combo more ridiculous than wearing make up and howling about Satan, yes.

You realize that ALL music is about emotions, right? Like, that's that thing you have going right now that you feel in relation to everything around you.

Entropia - Vesper
swg4RQU.jpg

You realize that ALL music is about emotions, right? Like, that's that thing you have going right now that you feel in relation to everything around you.

doesn't make that demo suck any less. They're posers, they use a ridiculous gimmick, and their music is bad. My emotions say I shouldn't like them.

So let's review. Going by anonymous band names and wearing a clock on your fucking head: not gimmicky or poser.

Having a blank band name: gimmicky and poser.

Gotcha!

The Curator's stage outfits are anything but fucking dumb, are you kidding me? Thats so fucking badass. I would take his stage presence over skinny jeans and band tees any fucking day.

3540358943_photo.jpg

(I aint even hating because I would fit perfectly in this photo.)

Dude I love Portal, and shit you know me I love my gimmicky metal. Remember how geeked up I was for Kommandant at MDF? Like this is CRAZY gimmicky:

a6KNdxp.jpg

My point was that pissing and moaning because a band name is a series of blanks is fucking dumb considering how much supremely silly gimmicky shit we embrace around here. Wow, so two of the guys wear slim fit jeans. OH NO. HOW CAN WE COPE WITH THIS MADNESS?!?!?!?!? WHAT'S NEXT? HAIRCUTS?!??!?

Dude I love Portal, and shit you know me I love my gimmicky metal. Remember how geeked up I was for Kommandant at MDF? Like this is CRAZY gimmicky:

a6KNdxp.jpg

My point was that pissing and moaning because a band name is a series of blanks is fucking dumb considering how much supremely silly gimmicky shit we embrace around here. Wow, so two of the guys wear slim fit jeans. OH NO. HOW CAN WE COPE WITH THIS MADNESS?!?!?!?!? WHAT'S NEXT? HAIRCUTS?!??!?

I totally agree with you. My comment was directed at Neph.

I love gimmicky shit. Fuck, I even love hipster shit. I also love wearing my skinny jeans. :lol: I was just comparing the two artists at hand.

I could give two fucks what they look like, but if were comparing the two, which I thought we were, Ill take Mr. Clock Head.

I totally agree with you. My comment was directed at Neph.

I love gimmicky shit. Fuck, I even love hipster shit. I also love wearing my skinny jeans. :lol: I was just comparing the two artists at hand.

I could give two fucks what they look like, but if were comparing the two, which I thought we were, Ill take Mr. Clock Head.

Hahaha well dude. Portal is so fucking awesome it's unfair. Although I don't think he wears the clock any more, right?

You don't know Portal? :/

Shit, I actually do know and like some Portal (check last.fm for proof nigga ;)), just never knew about their image and shit.

Now I finally understand the Outre cover!

EDIT: Still fucking dumb and gimmicky, though, despite the good music. I don't mind a creative stage persona, but putting a fucking clock over your head is stupid.