Albums currently kicking your ass

11870.jpg

I sure as fuck hope he does. I still have yet to have the privilege of seeing them live, but I imagine he has multiple costumes he bounces back and forth between shows. It would be sick if he had multiples in one show, but I doubt it.

Currently kicking my ass:
TriumphGenocideAntichrist+cover.jpg

Blast.Beating.Brutality. :kickass:

Last time I saw them, The Curator was wearing a Pope mask, now he's gone full-Cthulhu. He might have something new by now though.

Portal-12-e1321171367345.jpg

And the difference between the gimmicks of Portal and blank strip is that one expertly embodies Lovecraftian horror while the other fucking sucks.

Bones_SonsofSleaze-300x300.jpg

Edit: sorry SGD gonna have to agree with Yoda here. Theatrical shit on stage is awesome. I mean come on how can you not like a good costume and a good character? but a blank strip as a name seems a little lame.

^ My friend was literally just telling me about them yesterday, saying I should check em out because they are playing in LA in a few weeks.

Coming from you as well, sounds like I should give em a whirl.

^ My friend was literally just telling me about them yesterday, saying I should check em out because they are playing in LA in a few weeks.

Coming from you as well, sounds like I should give em a whirl.

Yeah man. It's like heavy-ass doom with a gentle black aesthetic to it. Sort of like if Khanate wasn't quite so slow, or Burning Witch with some more urgency.

Also, here's another that's just evil as fuck.

The Body - All the Waters of the Earth Turn to Blood
FfrRAOZl.jpg

Holy.

Fucking.

Shit.

Cult Leader - Nothing For Us Here
gVfOrx7l.jpg

Is it possible that this is even better than Gaza? It might be. I'm floored. Mongrel is CRUSHING.

I don't hear any difference.

Well in fairness it's the same band with a new vocalist, so maybe it's more like "this is just the next Gaza album and they've been getting better over time." But since it's got a new band name, I feel like it's worth saying it might be better than what they did under the old name.