Albums currently kicking your ass

dawn-nier-solen-gar-niber-for-evogher.jpg

Brilliant album.

61ukYOLqxoL.jpg

Known about him for some time, but only in the last few months started to listen to his work. Love it, fans of Americana folk should listen to this.

Good find. Just gave the opening tracks a listen and this is very creative and well executed. I'll need to give it a few listens to see if it's more substance or novelty.

I definitely think that it's consistent throughout, and simply well executed. I'm hearing the new album may go in a different direction. Here's to hoping different is good...

Just bought that but I haven't listened to it yet. It seems to be getting a good response from people so I'm looking forward to it.

I haven't been able to sit and listen to it with headphones because I just got it today. I did blast it in my car though. If you liked the last two, surely you'll like this one too. I'm biased though, as Autopsy is probably my favorite death metal band, ever.

Oh yeah, I'm listening to it now and yep, it's definitely kicking my ass. Damn this fucking band just keeps getting better and better. Autopsy has become one of my favorite death metal bands as well. It's a shame other dm bands don't have the kind of creativity they do. They have their own unique sound but everyone else just plays the same old shit. It's probably the best production job they've had on any of their albums too. I was worried about this one but I was wrong, another great album by them. And yes I'm posting the artwork again.

Autopsy-Tourniquets-Hacksaws-and-Graves.jpg