Albums currently kicking your ass

10012280_457430094400350_4320062906213765268_o.jpg

http://vanhelga.bandcamp.com/

Yeah, call me a faggot, but I got the leak. I'm not quite as impressed as I was with Marrow, but I'm sure this will be a grower once I get the physical copy in my hands and am able to fully dive into the atmosphere and concept.

405346.jpg

Also, that's Agalloch - The Serpent & the Sphere

midnighty.jpg

Clocking in at a total of 2 fucking hours, its a trek to listen through, but man does it take you on a fucking journey. If you like Ambient, Epic, Atmospheric, and/or DSBM check atleast a part of this album out and see if it sticks because its worth it. What a fucking cool album. And dont even get me started on the amount of badassery in the album art.

midnighty.jpg

Clocking in at a total of 2 fucking hours, its a trek to listen through, but man does it take you on a fucking journey. If you like Ambient, Epic, Atmospheric, and/or DSBM check atleast a part of this album out and see if it sticks because its worth it. What a fucking cool album. And dont even get me started on the amount of badassery in the album art.

I've never had an album length deter me from checking something out, but holy shit. 2 fucking hours? Is that really necessary?