Albums currently kicking your ass

a0789807045_10.jpg

Badass doom band. Fans of Orodruin, Reverend Bizarre, and Blood Farmers should take note.

406551.jpg

Well, this is shaping up to be a great release. With Countess's new album, Pagan Black Metal is looking nice this year. Now, if only Graveland pumped something out this year.

I've listened to this multiple times the last few days. Comin across a lot of new psychadelic stoner stuff lately, happy carpe! Check out the track Cosmic Jam for a good idea of it.

sons-of-otis-seismic.jpg

Been a while, so I'll try and play catchup with the creme de la creme. These are the albums that, over the past few weeks, really blew my head back.

Godflesh - Decline and Fall
yNXzZIml.jpg

Plebeian Grandstand - Lowgazers (holy shit)
xnUntF5l.jpg

Eryn Non Dae. - Hydra Lernaia
8FjgYK8l.jpg

Dying Sun - Transcendence (fuuuuuuuuuck)
tQmXbEkl.jpg

Witch of the Waste - All Other Voices
yHy7hOKl.jpg

Worsen - Blood
hBx36yJl.jpg

Yep.

Hope these two live up to their covers.

O4Onzu5.jpg

EDIT: That first one has potential . . . I need to give it a few more listens. Really digging "Blood" right off the bat though.

WotW takes a bit because it's not a "desolate black metal" album like you'd expect from the cover, but it's still gnarly as fuck.

Worsen is a side project from the dudes in Young and in the Way, but it's all black metal, so that should give you an idea what's going on there.

Loving that I Shalt Become, by the way. I'll always takes me some Burzum-inspired atmospheric BM.