Albums currently kicking your ass

10151.jpg

Haven't seen this monstrosity posted here in a while.

Best death doom album ever released. Cerulean Transcience is beautiful.

So, I'm trying to remember two band/album names that would get posted in this thread some back a few years ago. They were both instrumental post/black/metal whatever.

One had a cover with sort of like a painting of a person who was almost on fire with the sunset, and the other was a picture of a valley with a line of trees iirc. Help is appreciated

I'll be seeing Archgoat and Inquisitoon in a few weeks.

I always liked The Underground Resistance, but it's really grown on me recently (by which i mean since i got on the train)

Destroy+the.jpg

Always a treat to revist this album. 15 years later and this still melts my fucking face off.

Shit started going south for these guys ever since Netherton and Talley were out....That was the peak of DF.

^Only 3 weeks until the new album officially drops!

Yeah, it's a monster of an album. One of the best "one and done" metal bands.
I'm stoked for the new one. I have a feeling its going to be a monster.
I'll be seeing Archgoat and Inquisitoon in a few weeks.

I always liked The Underground Resistance, but it's really grown on me recently (by which i mean since i got on the train)
I'd love to see that show. Get some video if you can.

TUR is pretty fucking cool. They are a bad ass, rocking band
Destroy+the.jpg

Always a treat to revist this album. 15 years later and this still melts my fucking face off.

Shit started going south for these guys ever since Netherton and Talley were out....That was the peak of DF.
Hell yes!

Destroy+the.jpg

Man, Talley is a monster drummer. I don't hear anyone talk about him here. Nice guy too. Glad I got the opportunity to meet him when Suffocation played in Dayton.

I'm reading a book that Netherton wrote and he interviewed Talley and he said that he didn't use any overdubs or anything on that album when it came to the drums. His tone is ridiculous.

I've always been on Talley's dick. He's easily amongst the top 10 best drummers.

Hes easily my favorite drummer, solely for what hes done with Dying Fetus. Shit is perfect. Like you said Ozz, the tone is...On point. And his fills, blasts, rolls, everything is just...FUCK!

Ask in black metal thread. I asked about some bizarre obscure album there and someone coughed it up in a couple hours