Albums currently kicking your ass

Satanic-Warmaster-Nachzehrer.jpg

Look at me listening to something that isn't doom metal. This is good stuff. Can't wait to see them live in less than a month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9HvfeV9Bzc

This is the only album hes put together under the alias Pryda, but it will give you a very good idea of what he brings to the table and the range of his style diversity.

Well I gave it a go, just ain't my thang. But I can appreciate why someone would like it.

marilynmansonmechanicalanimalsfrontcover.jpeg

Clearly I need to listen to all of this dude's shit.

Well I gave it a go, just ain't my thang. But I can appreciate why someone would like it.

marilynmansonmechanicalanimalsfrontcover.jpeg

Clearly I need to listen to all of this dude's shit.

Yeah, its an acquired taste, but its cool you at least gave him a shot.

As far as Manson goes, I wouldnt listen to all of it. Theres a lot of shit in his discography, but you can weed out what you think is shit.

Mechanical and Antichrist are really the two I stick to, fwiw. Portrait of an American Family is cool, got some awesome classics on it, but its missing something. Holy Wood has a few good songs on it, but as a whole its whatever.

A really cool album of his is The Last Tour on Earth. Really good live album.

Yeah, its an acquired taste, but its cool you at least gave him a shot.

As far as Manson goes, I wouldnt listen to all of it. Theres a lot of shit in his discography, but you can weed out what you think is shit.

Mechanical and Antichrist are really the two I stick to, fwiw. Portrait of an American Family is cool, got some awesome classics on it, but its missing something. Holy Wood has a few good songs on it, but as a whole its whatever.

A really cool album of his is The Last Tour on Earth. Really good live album.

Thanks for the guidance on that. I think I have "Portrait" laying around somewhere. Very cool to know he pulls off a good live album.

Great hard to find stuff. Band kind of died for me sadly. Vast Oceans was excellent but different but after that, fuck that garbage.

I agree completely except Fear of Infinity was ok though - listenable as opposed to SAA. But Empires and Vast Oceans are fantastic.