Albums currently kicking your ass

Ne-Obliviscaris-Portal-Of-I-LARGE.jpg

Well this is a neglected gem in my collection.

I like old death metal, so obscure old death metal wouldn't be a stretch. Any recs?

Loudblast - Sublime Dementia
Necrosanct - Incarnate
Morbius - Alienchrist
Sororicide - The Entity

That's just a couple because I'm at work. If you want some more let me know.

What was your old username again? We both joined around the same time.

It was something like Lightningrider or some garbage. I've been Krow for quite a while tho. My avatar was the skeleton from Deathcult for Eternity and under it said "I'm the Hateful Raven" for the longest time if that helps.

It was something like Lightningrider or some garbage. I've been Krow for quite a while tho. My avatar was the skeleton from Deathcult for Eternity and under it said "I'm the Hateful Raven" for the longest time if that helps.

I know who you are. I just couldn't remember your old name.

what was yours?

the days of DM being my genre of choice are over but i still love the stuff, and remain very old school oriented of course

I'm Omni.

oh lol did you ever give dodens that blowjob

Hot+Fog+-+Secret+Phantasies+of+the+Dragon+Sun.jpg

this is totally as cool as it looks. from the name you might expect some kind of smoky stoner thing, it's actually eccentric up-tempo speed metal more than anything else, with a pronounced late '70s/early '80s vibe. it's not completely consistent but there's nothing else quite like it that i'm aware of.

Gave it a listen, when you said nasty Sludge/Doom I was expecting something a bit different.
I tend not to like what's passed off as Sludge these days I guess, wasn't shit though, kinda had some Noothgrush and Grief vibes sorta, vocalist is crushing though.

Gave it a listen, when you said nasty Sludge/Doom I was expecting something a bit different.
I tend not to like what's passed off as Sludge these days I guess, wasn't shit though, kinda had some Noothgrush and Grief vibes sorta, vocalist is crushing though.

Feel free to share the filth!

Who would you pass off as nasty sludge/doom?