Albums currently kicking your ass

That's a dumb idea. You can't just delete posts because you don't like how they are formatted.

It's not about liking or not liking the format, you nitwit. They're called the NOW PLAYING/ALBUMS kicking your ass thread. Not the guessing game thread or "which cover art is kicking your ass" thread. What the fuck is the point of posting in those threads without indicating the fuckin' name of the album?

I've thought about doing that multiple times but that would be way too much work considering it's EVERY OTHER FUCKING POST.

Not really, it's just one or two guys who do that shit. Always the same few people .

And just to be clear, im only talking about album covers that DO NOT indicate the name.

Have people really gotten too lazy to actually use their fucking fingers to type out 2-3 words?

see, now you're starting to put that little pea-brain of yours to use. Bravo.

I may start doing it. It's my thread, so if it gets killed so be it.

It's way fucking harder to do a reverse image search on a phone anyway. I venture a guess that at least 60% of the board contingent views the site on their phone at some point in a 24 hour period.

Harps Of The Ancient Temples is such a specific, unmistakable album title that I figured it'd be enough, googling that won't lead you to much of anything else besides the album and band.

But sure, I'll post both in the future.

Well, Mental Vortex is the best.

I think Gods of War - At War topped The Ancient Returns.

I agree man, Gods Of War - At War is a masterpiece.

Ive been checking more of their stuff out and I really like what im hearing. Definitely what I was looking for in the traditional sludge sound. Maybe I should revisit Eyehategod considering all of the similarities im reading about?

It could be the album you checked out? Perhaps try Dopesick, which tends to be much more uglier and broodier.

It's really more of a courtesy thing. If you are taking the time to post a url to an image, it doesn't take you more than 4-5 seconds to type the band name and album title. This is assuming it isn't on the picture already and legible. If it is, I don't expect you to type out either item.

See the problem is, I think people like him have to tap into parts of their brains that they have yet to use in order to do something as demanding as typing out the names of the albums they're listening too.

I may start doing it. It's my thread, so if it gets killed so be it.

I dont think that's a good idea. Will most likely be sent to the "thread graveyard". The NP thread is one of the longest running threads here, so i dont think anyone is going to post in another NP thread.

edit: you can't just edit in some rules to the NP thread somehow?

>Bitches about people being lazy
>Posts about being too lazy to go pay his rent

Okay man.

Not comparable.

It's not about liking or not liking the format, you nitwit. They're called the NOW PLAYING/ALBUMS kicking your ass thread. Not the guessing game thread or "which cover art is kicking your ass" thread. What the fuck is the point of posting in those threads without indicating the fuckin' name of the album?

Nitwit? Big word coming from you. :lol:

I'm not saying that people shouldn't type the name of the band or album (not that your almond-sized, caveman-esque brain would've ever been able to pick up on that point).

But it really isn't a big deal if they don't, since even on a phone it is relatively simple to figure it out; again, unless one is brain-damaged. You all are being dusty vaginas about it.

TechnicalBarbarity said:
see, now you're starting to put that little pea-brain of yours to use. Bravo.

>still thinks quote-hacking is cool
>is 2015

No not at all bro. But typing two-three measly words is clearly what you would consider "too much work" no? :lol:

not that your almond-sized, caveman-esque brain would've ever been able to pick up on that point).>still thinks quote-hacking is cool

And then proceeds with that after i pointed out the fact that he has a pea-brain. :lol: You really are the definition of a nitwit. Kick rocks, son.

If this continues I will start deleting.
I was gonna say that I'm pretty sure he will be back to attempt to get "one-up" on me, to assert his masculinity (just so we ALL know he is a badass), and for you to stand by, but I see he already made sure of that. :lol:

Jesus Christ I posted the album title, I didn't just throw out an image with no explanation whatsoever.
You can google the album title just like you can google the band's name had I mentioned it, what's the difference really?

Anyway, get back on topic damn it, I didn't get tickets to the bitchfest.